3$

Slapping, skin against skin, heated session, hotness, air of sex and what else not when their tongues fight for dominance and the stripper easily giving up while his arms around the other neck letting the other took full controll over their actions.

They both just have come out from shower after their hot sex but can't keep them to themselves and once again kissed each other.

When they heard the police sirens.

The stripper smirk at the older as the older mirror the other actions.

"I have find you as well, now your tag, daddy." The stripper giggles as the older smirk widens as they leans in for another hot kiss.

But soon, the stripper push the older away (they both had already dressed up after shower) and stand making his way to the door but before opening it, he turns to the older who is leaning on his elbows looking at the other with lust and amusement while laying on bed sexually.

"Will wait for you, daddy."

"Same here, same here. Angel."

Wooyoung open the door as he steps out leaving seonghwa inside the room  but soon police enters the room.

"Hands up! Your under arrest!" Seonghwa smirk at the police officers and do as they told him.

While on the other hand, wooyoung makes his way to yeosang and san who are standing outside of the motel with yeosang on phone.

San smiles looking him coming up to them. He couldn't help but check the younger out with black tight pants and red silk not too tight not too loose shirt with black combat shoes, messy silver hairs, black choker, swollen naturally dark pink lips, hooded eyes with a light smoky eye makeup.

Inshort, the younger looked a total full corse five star meal.

San clears his throat averting his eyes from the younger and after a glance to yeosang who is still on phone with frown talking to superior.

He turns again to wooyoung again with a smile as wooyoung called him.

"Well, hello officer uncle!"

"You did good work, wooyoung."

"Oh! I know but let me tell you it was fun." Wooyoung had his signature smile on his face that would make anyone on their knees in no sec with those hypnotized eyes.

"Mhm..good for you." Yeosang comes to them after ending his call and straightened himself and smile at wooyoung.

"You did good kid."

"Thx uncle." Yeosang smile annoyed but nods.

"Sure.."

"You knew our deal. Just make sure it done. I did my part now it's your turn." Wooyoung said serious.

"Ofc, I am a man of words. Your father treatment will be under us."

Just as those words left yeosang lips, wooyoung smile back.

As they both three turns when seonghwa was brought to the car chained but before he was shoved inside he give wooyoung a glare.

"Stay conscious little one. I will come for you!" He yelled at wooyoung who had turn serious as well, uninfected by the other glare.

After he was taken away, wooyoung felt sting in his chest but let it go as yeosang pats his shoulder but he felt an emotion he didn't even knew himself to even look away from the car seonghwa is being taken away.

"Come, I will drop you to your house. It's quite late for you to walk alone." Wooyoung only nods and finally tear his eyes from the car as seonghwa watch wooyoung sit in the other officer kang and choi car through rear mirror. A satisfied smirk cross his face.