11$

Moans.. heat..

Their hands make contact and the one above pins the below ones hands down on the bed while kissing the other neck hungrily.

The one above lower his lips to the belower ones left ear and whispered huskily.

"I told you, you can't run away from me angel~"

Wooyoung gasp and that was the time, seonghwa push a handkerchief in wooyoung's mouth making his moans and help pleas muffle.

Wooyoung tries to get out of the older and much stronger grip but was trap.

Seonghwa laugh heartly making wooyoung heart do flip ups but he glared at the older.

"You are playing hard to get huh? You know I like it. Let's keep it this way. You run, I chase and.." seonghwa bites wooyoung left ear lobe hard making him scream but was muffled by the handkerchief.

Seonghwa lick the blood and whisper again.

"I chase, you run."

Wooyoung eyes jolt opened as he push the other from above him. His breaths heavy.

"Hey..are you okay?" Wooyoung looks at his sude to find it's one of the guy who had pay for him for tonight.

Wooyoung looks away releasing a frustrated sigh before closing his eyes and noding running a hand through his hairs.

"I-i'll be back from rest room. Sorry." Not having energy to stay their. He left the same room where he and mask had that sex.

Wooyoung splash water on his face and gasp while holding the counter for support. He looked up at himself in mirror.

It wasn't him.

Or

Was him?

He takes in his situation.

Silver hairs all over way.

Silver eyes with silver lenses.

Silver crop too much short top and blue short rip jeans and silver long knee shoes.

With silver colour heavy jewellery including helix era rings and rings and chains.

His pale skin was only glowing.

He really looked ethereal.

But..why then he felt incomplete?

He felt incomplete...why? Why!? WHY!?

A knock brought him back to earth.

He wiles his tears and opened the door to find it's the same above 40 year old.

"Aww..baby, are you okay?" The older hug him and kiss him.

Making wooyoung wants to puke.

He didn't want to be in this old man's arms right now.

He wants to be in-No! Wooyoung denied it! He would never fell for that criminal!

"Come on, now. I didn't pay this much for you to cry and won't pleasure me. Now did I?" Wooyoung nods and..let the other take him to bed.

"That's my good boy. Now, let me try some toys too. Let's have fun!" Wooyoung watches as the old man walks to the wall where all the whips, belts , vibrates and such things are.

The old man choose a leather belt first with a cockring and gag. And turns to wooyoung.

"Now let's have some fun. Shall we?" Wooyoung breath hitched but he nods and..