5$

Mingi woke wooyoung up from his daze.

Both of them makes their way to teacher's desk where hoseok is setting some of his papers, as it was the last period of day.

Hoseok looks at two and sigh.

"Mingi, wooyoung, care to explain now why you both were late in my class?"

"Mhm..about that.."

"Get straight to point, mingi."

"Ok, so wooyoung was daydreaming and I woke him up and then we come-"

"Are you kidding me woo!!" Both the students flinch at hoseok outburst but somehow hoseok calm himself down and looks back at mingi but before he could say anything, a knock occurs and comes in one and only Yoongi, hoseok boy friend, love of life.

Wooyoung and mingi shares a teasing look and smirk looking at a flash hoseok back.

"Y-yoongi!"

"Thought we are going on a date if my busy bf is no longer busy."

"Hi, hyung~" wooyoung and mingi both waves at yoongi who smirk back and waves back saying "if it isn't my favorite brother-in-law and his best friend."

"Hyung, I am your only brother-in-law."

"Haha, caught me! Anyways, what happened now?" Yunho turns to hoseok who sigh once again gesturing at two.

"Late again."

"Oops-" hoseok turns to mingi this time.

"Mingi, I totally expect neglection from wooyoung but not you. Your a top student and I don't want you to loose your grip just because wooyoung is my brother."

Both students looks down.

Hoseok sigh again. Yoongi pats hoseok shoulders standing behind him.

"You can go mingi but don't be late again." Mingi and wooyoung both bow and was about to leave when heseok again started.

"Not you wooyoung. Only mingi." Mingi gives wooyoung a glance to which he gets a small smile and nods from wooyoung. Before leaving mingi mouthed a 'we will wait outside for you' wooyoung only nods and then mingi left while closing the door behind him.

Wooyoung turns back to his big brother and his boy friend of already three years.

"Hyung.. I know. What you gonna tell me now. And I am trying my best!"

"It's not about trying your best young-ah, it's about concentration and punctuality. Which both you don't have!"

"Hoseok-"

"No yoon! He has to be scolded about that! Cause if he didn't study hard, no one gonna pay him a good job! And-"

"Hyung, I know. I know. I am at wrong. But maybe-maybe theirs so much on my mind that-that I couldn't handle anymore? Afterall, you guys want the result and I give you that! Despite whatever I do, I always get not A+ but at least A in all subjects. Okay..maybe a B, fine a B- but not below that! Then, what's being wrong for being a little late."

"Wooyoung, I told you it's not only about being late I have been noticing you for a while now. I want you to share whatever is on your mind with me. Don't suffer alone." Hoseok at this point was begging wooyoung to tell him what's bothering him but still what should wooyoung tell him.

Wooyoung close his eyes and release a deep breath, his expression was of one tired and done and frustrated.

"Hyung, their is nothing. Just-just let me go. I can't stand a minute here anymore." Wooyoung said and leave the room leaving a frustrated hoseok who yoongi hug.