13$

"Gladly."

Wooyoung gasp as his eyes widen, looking in distant outside the window he was forced to stand in front of.

So slowly, almost painfully bruising tight grip on his jaw disappears and he was just standing their like a paralyze beauty, like a doll.

Maybe, this is what seonghwa truly wants, after all.

For him, to be his property with his own words.

Seonghwa, had played.him into his own game.

No! Wooyoung will never loose!.

With that thought in his mind. He turned around and glared in the older's eyes who lean against the table easily with arms crossed over his chest and that signature smirk wooyoung want to rip so dearly.

"Who the fuck do you think, you fuck are!?" Wooyoung yelled in anger at seonghwa.

Suddenly, seonghwa whole demore change into a darker more making wooyoung glup thickly and a chill run down his spine making him takes a step back but he stand his ground somehow.

"W-what? Answer me now!" Wooyoung again ask, trying to keep up his demore.

"Well, well. I am not force to answer you. My dear angel."

"I-n that case, i-am also not f-orce on ans-wering you too!" Wooyoung choke his on words,

"Of couse, my angel. I didn't force you. You yourself said those words."

Now, that's what makes wooyoung blood boil.

"You think-" he was cut off by seonghwa phone ringing and.. a pair of lips on his at the same moment.

"I came in like a wrecking ball.
I never hit so hard in love.
All I wanted was to break your walls.
All you ever did was wreck me."

Wooyoung eyes were wide as those lips stay on his, forcing them, yet feeling like petals against his lips as his favorite song support the moment.

Seonghwa had his eyes closed, focusing on familiarizing the smaller's mouth with his tongue and mouth.

No worries of the ringing phone.

"I came in like wrecking ball.
Yeah, I just close my eyes and swung."

Wooyoung also closed his eyes, uncoinously letting himself fall in the moment.

"Left me crashing in a blazing fall.
All you ever did was wreck me."

Seonghwa broke the kiss and glare in his eyes with his full lustful eyes.

"Yeah, you, you wreck m-"

And without breaking the eye contact, he pick up the call and put it against his ear.

"What?" His voice send shivers down wooyoung spine as he was standing there, breathing heavily with hodded eyes, swollen dark pink shade natural lips and light sweat covering his light pink shade cheeks and tip of nose.

"Coming." Was the short reply as seonghwa turns and pick a page from his desk and without glancing at wooyoung who was trying to normalize himself. He throw it at wooyoung who luckily catch it.

"I am letting you go for today. Tomorrow we will officially start. Now, get out." Seonghwa growled making wooyoung glup thickly and nods.

"And next time. Didn't obey me, you won't be able to see day light again."

"Y-you will kill me...?" Wooyoung wipers shocked.

Seonghwa smirk and looks at him.

"No, angel. I will trap you within your cell wall. Puppy." He turns back.

Wooyoung felt his breaths stop.

"Now, get out."

And just as those words left seonghwa mouth, wooyoung was fast to run towards the locked door.

He twist the lock but it didn't bulge.

Hesitantly, he turns towards the older who was sitting on his chair with legs on the table and playing with a pen, staring at his fragile shaking figure with lust and smirk.

"What's wrong, angel? You want to go in your new house, this early?" Seonghwa asks darkly.

Wooyoung release a shaky breath and raise his head, trying to hide his hesitation, nervousness and fear.

"Look, stop playing your dirty tricks. I have told you already.. I am not someone, you could just-"

He bites his tongue to stop him from saying something too much.

Seonghwa smirks disappeared and a frown appears on his handsome face.

"Just, what?" His voice was dark.

Altho, wooyoung whole body was shaking badly and his legs felt like jelly. He stood his ground,... somehow.

"You have to make me fall in love with you, mister.mask.  altho, I am sure, you won't be able to, seeing you could only throw fear and power around you."

"Oh? Should I be scread then?"

"Maybe. Maybe, you should be scared."

Seonghwa hums.

"And from whom should I be scared, my dear angel?" Seonghwa questions.

Wooyoung raise his head and just as he open his mouth, seonghwa phone rings once again making him groan and pick it up, placing it against his ear and wooyoung to shut up and try to unlock the door again but it wouldn't bulge..again.

"Fucking idiot. Open up you motherfucker lock." Wooyoung cursed under his breath while trying to open the lock which is surprisingly NOT OPENING!

"Fuck!" He whisper cursed.

"Twist it right and then left. Then, twist the handle. It will unlock." Mask voice made him jump.

He pass a glare at a smirking seonghwa who placed his phone on table besides his feet.

"Idiot." Wooyoung mumbled and turn the lock right first and then left. Then he turn the handle and TA DA! It unlocked!

"Fuck finally!" Wooyoung cheered loudly.

"Don't cruse."

A chill run down his spine making him glup and nods.

And he made a run for his life but oh so U.N.F.O.R.T.U.N.A.T.E.L.Y. due to his G.R.E.A.T luck, our dear wooyoung bump hard into a chest making him fall on his butt with the file given to him by seonghwa directly falling on his face.

"OUCH-!?"

Seonghwa rolled his eyes while the tall person standing behind the one who bumped into the one who bump into wooyoung brust out in laughing.

The one who bumped into wooyoung only sigh and help wooyoung get up.

"You okay kid?" He ask.

Wooyoung while rubbing his sore face only nods and glance up. His eyes widen as his breaths hitched and again, unfortunately, those words left his mouth which suddenly makes the atmosphere... very, I mean very uncomfortable.

"Oh My, your such my type."

__________

Bravo, woo. 🙄

"Targetauthor!"

1036 words.