7$

"Soo...?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow at the two officers who right now looked like criminals caught. And his troublemaker little brother.

Wooyoung sigh and looks down and started.

"Hyung.."

"Oh, you just shut up. I am talking to these two here." Hoseok says calmly to wooyoung who shut his mouth immediately and again turns back to the two officers.

"Mind telling me why my brother got a called excat before that blast? And what did he mean by you, Kang yeosang. The famous detective officer of whole korea is standing in front of my little brother, acting like both knew each other from childhood."

"Mhm...mister.Jung, about that-"

"And you also mister. Choi san, the second best detective officer as well!? Oh God! Just tell me! Wooyoung, I knew I never asked you.this before but now is enough! I want answers! Where did you work?"

Wooyoung looks at the two officers with fear wide eyes  that they would told his brother that he is stripper.

But when they didn't say anything, wooyoung glup and turns to his brother and smile nervously.

"H-hyung.. i-it should kept h-hidden for y-your safely." Wooyoung nervously laugh but hoseok wasn't buying it.

"Ah!-" Hoseok give san a death galre which makes him shut up and looks away.

Yh, right. Everyone must be thinking how the fuck two famous officers are speechless in front of a troublemaker older brother?

Well, the answer is simple. Hoseok is a sunshine but when angry, he's horror than lucifer himself.

Anyways, that's besides the topic.

"Just.answer.my.fucking.question.jung.wooyoung."

"I-"

"He's a spy, sir! He works under yeosang."

"A what now!?" It was wooyoung and yeosang looking at san with wide eyes who give the two a side glance and turns back to hoseok.

"He works with us. He's a special agent. He's one-Oh! Wait. He's the only spy of yeosang's himself." San continues with a small smile now. No one could guess if it's a lie even if they want to which infact it is. And also, one would say that are they crazy? Won't anyone listening to them? But..don't worry. They are save.

"A...spy? At such young age? What exactly he did for you to make him yours...only spy?" Hoseok ask suspiciously.

"It's none of your-" yeosang was cut-off by san.

"He helped us...in a mission."

"That's all?" Hoseok was quite shocked to hear that and turns to wooyoung.

"Yh.." wooyoung smile sleepily and rub his neck.

"Oh woaw." A smile cross hoseok face, relief to the three. "Well, that's explain alot! All that money and..all." hoseok turns to yeosang with the same smile.

"So, your his boss. I am so glad to hear that my brother is in good hands and also cause it's a big relief that he is not into some club, dangerous gang or stripper etc stuff." At that statement wooyoung starts coughing. San bite his lips to not laugh as yeosang stays emotionless but not before giving wooyoung a side glance and rolling his eyes.

"Yh..unfortunately, I am his boss.." yeosang replied not being happy upon the lie.

Why did I even saving this brat? Oh yh! Because of that bustard and stupid mission.

Yeosang rolled eyes again at his thought.

"Thank you so much for taking care of him because of me and yh, sorry for suspicious on you all. Say, when did he start working exactly?" Hoseok asked like he totally buy their lie but..this is hoseok we are talking about.

"20 years" say yeosang while on excat time wooyoung answer with a "7 years."

Both look at each other. Wooyoung with a 'are-you-fucking-serious?'

San blinks his eyes and started acting like laughing.

Hoseok smirk lightly.

"So.. you have been working..with mister.kang before you were even born huh?" san tries not to laugh at hoseok statement.

Yeosang blinks as realization hit him.

Shit. He thought, but no worries, when san theirs, nothing to fear (well that is the real worry problem infact but anyways..)

"Sorry, mister.jung but you know these two don't look like it but are really funny especially to each other. And..what mister.kang here means is.. that he had been looking for someone like wooyoung for 20 years and wooyoung is working with us since 7 years. Now any more questions?" San explained professional.

Hoseok nods still being suspicious but thought of letting it aside.

"It's ok, I was just messing out but still. Thanks for telling me as I know that spies identify should stay hidden if they are spy. Anyways, keep korea safe and keep up the good work. I shall leave now and oh! Before I leave, don't worry, my lips are sealed." Hoseok turns to wooyoung and give him a smirk.

"Take care. I am leaving you in your bosses hands buddy." He turns to yeosang and san and after saying his goodbyes he walks out.

Just as hoseok was out and the door closed, yeosang locked it again and then at the same time.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! HE IS NOT MY BOSS/SPY!!" San sigh.

"You both just keep quiet. We have to do it, we can't just tell him that wooyoung is a stripper and we need him to get to THE Mask and we got him but he got away and now is after him, trying to kill him! Kill your little brother!" San roll his eyes at the two. "Stop, acting like kids. Be practical for once. That call and then you both awfully reaction in that area-he was saing the truth by the way, you both were acting like you both knew each other since childhood!" San shakes his head.

"Like seriously!! Are you both out of your fucking minds! I don't even know how you are the world famous detective anymore yeo. And I also don't understand how could you be so like this?" San was confused on his own statement. While the other two were shocked at san sudden outbrust. Good thing that the walls are sound proof as it's a VIP room thanks to yeosang.

"Like on one second, your all this feisty little fox and just other sec your crying like baby."

Wooyoung roll his eyes.

"Sorry to interrupt, but anyone would act like me when they get to know that their loved ones are DEAD!"

"Yh, yh. Anyways, now that that's a side. What are we gonna do now? What do you think Mask has planed this time?" San asked yeosang who sighs and answer.

"Whatever he is planning. It involves wooyoung. So, he will be going to around wooyoung."

"So..what are you two gonna do?"

Yeosang and san both looks at wooyoung as smirk appears on both faces.

"Say... we don't look that old right?" San ask yeosang. Both smirking.

"Ofc, we don't, sannie."

"Oh shoot."

_________

Any thoughts?

'Targetauthor!'

1156 words.