2$

(A/n: please check the number of chapter first then read)

From teaser ahead:

"Their you are. Your tag, now it's your turn, my dear ."

__________

Wooyoung made sure he swing his hips and a perfect veiw for the special one while giving a lap dance to an old man.

Not only that but grinds on other and give a perfect one to that specific one.

After his shift, wooyoung made his way back in his changing room and closed the door behind him.

As his first step was to take the heels off.

"Oof! This is so tiring! I can't keep doing it for so long, he better be seduce by me." Wooyoung walks to his dressing table while taking off his earrings and placing them on the counter when a knocks occur.

Wooyoung roll his eyes as he made his way to his room's door and open it.

"Yes?" Behind the door was another fellow stripper who hand over wooyoung a letter and walks away not saying any thing else.

Wooyoung sigh as he closed the door and open the letter.

But first, he didn't forget to sniff the letter as the letter had a beautiful and manly cologne smell.

Making wooyoung already fell on cloud nine.

The letter says:

I heard, when the world sleeps, angels comes but looks like an angel forget his way back and show hisself in front of thousands.

For the demon, who lay under the depths of this darkness, find the beauty of heavens.

Met the demon by playing, tag your it my dear, angel.

~sincerely your mystery
Mask.

"Oh! That was easy." Wooyoung fold the letter in half with an amused smirk which soon turns into a beautiful smile.

"Let's play tag~"

.........

"WHAT!?" Yeosang slam his both hands as he stand looking at the teenager sitting in front of him with both his legs on desk checking his nails while bitting his left inside of cheek.

"Sangie, baby, calm down." San made yeosang sits besides him again and turns back to the carefree teenager.

"Kid, we told you to seduce him not play a game with him."

"Oh my~ when did you boring people-"

"Excuse me." Yeosang said cutting wooyoung off but wooyoung just ignore him showing him a finger to says 'wait for your turn' and still talking.

"Will come to know that us, the new generation have a new taste. And yes, I excuse you, you can leave now if you want." The last statement was one for yeosang which only made his temper out but san somehow calm his soulmate down and turns to wooyoung.

"Mind telling us about the new tas-" wooyoung didn't let him even finish before he sit straight suddenly, making both san and yeosang flinch by his sudden action.

"Oh! thought you did never ask! Anyways, why yes, ofc!. So here's the deal. The new taste, we, young generation like is a mixture of adventures, fear, sexiness,  handsomeness, tough yet smooth, cold yet warm, all kind of kinks etc and ofc excitement with a little hint of dangerous romance." Wooyoung leans back with a smirk as he watches the two officers mouth agap looking at him with wide eyes.

"You fucking kidding right?"

________

Seonghwa release the smoke from his mouth as he made himself comfortable with his one arm over the couch's take while other holding the death stick between his pointer and middle finger with his legs above the coffee table in his luxury apartment as he watches the boring news on his full wall screen LCD.

A call interrupt him. He sigh as he put the cigarette in a glass bowl and pick his only single screen touch mobile and press it against his ear with his other still resting over the couch back.

"What?"

"Mask. What is this about that boy? Do you even know, he's fucking after you! He is with the police! What are you trying to-"

"Shut up old hag, I know what I am doing. Don't piss your pants and relax. It's mask afterall your talking to."

"You know I could make you regret your words in second right?"

"And suffer, alone in jail? Why do you want to do that to yourself?"

"What? What does that mean?"

"Check again. Maybe all your hidden data is in my hands and you? While on other hand, have none."

"Why you-"

"Ba-bye, old hag. Don't disturb me again~"

Seonghwa hang up and threw his expensive mobile like it's nothing which infact is nothing to him.

He pick up his cigarette again and takes a tip.

"Jeez, mood breaker."

His phone again rang. Seonghwa groan as he leans now with the hand over the couch's back, grabing his phone and resting back against the couch's takes and pick it up.

"What?" His voice annoyed as he drag another shot.

"It's done, mask."

A smirk made his way on his way.

"Good..very good... now let the game begins my dear" he laugh as he hang up.

__________.

Wooyoung close the door once he's inside his house.

He sigh feeling tiredness wash over him as his bag hang besides him.

He drag himself up to his and his big brother hoseok shared room.

He knew, their is no one at home as his mother is with his father in hospital and his big brother will come home late after his last tution.

Wooyoung falls on his bed after dumping his bag in a corner of the room.

"God... I am worn out." I wooyoung mumbles as he closed his eyes ready to fall into dream-land when his phone ring making him groan and pick it up, eyes still closed.

"Yes?"

"Angel..." wooyoung eyes shot open as he sit straight. A smirk forming on his handsome face after hearing this husky, deep voice.

"Mask~ or should I say... daddy~~" wooyoung giggles as he heard hum on other side.

"Angel..." seonghwa repeated again while dragging a.long drag of cigarette and releasing it.

"Let's play a game."

"Of tag, daddy."

_______

Problem facing some readers: (must read)

Please make sure your reading the chapters accordingly. I don't know what wrong with this one but the chapters aren't aligned. Teaser is first. Prologue is second then chapter 1 and then 2 and carry on. Thank you.

'Targetauthor!'

1048 words.