Chapter 2: Hide

At the last station...

Elise look everywhere to find the man that her son mentioned, but instead someone dropped a paper beside her.
And to make sure that no one suspect her in doing suspicious act, Elise bent down gracefully as if, it looks like she's tying her untie rubber shoes.

And while she's bend down, she read the message...

" I saw your husband's rival henchman from afar, and I think he's spying you to be use for your husband. It's delicate to come near you, so I suggest, you go and ride a cab and tell the driver to drive you to this bar The End and I will wait you inside to tell you what we are going to do. "

After you read the message, you stand up gracefully to make sure that your husband's rival henchman didn't suspect you.

Thankfully, you immediately found a cab and told the driver on where are you going.

Outside The End

Wait for me, my son, we will meet again soon. I said to myself after I went out of the cab. I took a deep breath and entered the bar.

At the distance...

Dale' P.O.V.

What is she doing inside the bar in this hour?? I asked myself after Mrs. Gonzalez entered the bar.

Inside The End

A man approach Elise...

Elise' P.O.V.

Hi ma'am Elise! I am Steve, and your son told me everything about you. Just follow my lead and I will assure you that you and your son will be going to meet soon. A man assured me.

Thank you, Steve. So, how are we going to escape from my husband's rival henchman? I whispered to Steve. Trying not to get much attention.

Here. He handed me a set of clothes and wig.

What are these? I asked.

Change your clothes to these clothes and also wear this wig. We will be going to deceive that henchman by doing a disguise. He whispered in my ears.

Go to the bathroom and lock the door. Now! He said and wide his eyes open as if he wants to say something but instead of asking him clearly what is it, I go to the bathroom and change.

But how about you? Are you not going to change? I asked him before I continue to walk in the bathroom.

I don't need to change since we didn't meet at the station earlier, so don't worry about me. Once you changed, go straight to me and just go with the flow, okay? He whispered.

Okay, I understand. I nodded at him and went to the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom, you change everything and put your old clothes inside the bag.

Outside The End...

Dale' P.O.V.

Why is she still inside? I murmured to myself when Mrs. Gonzalez didn't step out from the bar.

No! I clench my fist.

Don't tell me she found out already that I followed her?! F*ck! I better hurry inside, or else, boss will be going to kill me if I can't catch her.