Chapter 15: Unexpected Ally

Jas' P.O.V.

What?! My brother said with shocked in his face.

But– how come no one of them noticed it? I mean, they're not so st*pid to not notice any hole in their organization unless– My brother suddenly stop from talking, like he already figure it out as well.

No f*cking way! It can't be! I see my brother's face still in shocked. He looked me in the eye and I nodded while looking in his eyes.

And how did you know that he is a spy? My brother sat straight and crossed his arms.

You know that I am the smartest between the two of us, Lie. I said full of confidence and smile at him.

Yeah, right! Charlie said and smirked.

Don't change the topic, Jas. I know there is something important on this person because you called me "Lie". And you are only calling by that nick name when things are serious. My brother said while sipping his coffee. He knows me so well so when I called him Lie, he knows that this person is very important to success in our mission. And th–

And that is to stop the inhumane of Gemt Corporation! Charlie said, like our minds is intertwined.

Yeah! I responded. That is the whole plan. We know that we did bad things just like the Gemt Corporation but they are way more evil than us. And we can't let their operation become success. This madness is what Gustavo Gonzalez all wanted.

My thinking was interrupted when someone come to us.

Charlie' P.O.V.

A person walked and stood in front of us. He wears a hood and half of his face is covered of black cloth.

I guess it's time! My eyes widened when he spoke. I know this voice, I'm sure of it.

You? What are doing here?! I said to him while looking in his eyes full of anger.

Cha, he is the one I am talking about. My brother said. I looked in his eyes full of surprised.

What?! I responded with my eyes widened.

I tho– my brother interrupts me and looks me in the eye.

Wait– so you mean what you think earlier is another person? I nodded earlier because I thought that our mind is finally think the same! O for f*ck sake! He said while looked at me with full of doubts and smirked.

Did you just smirked at me?! I said to my brother and planning to grabbed his collar when the man in front of us stood there full of strong aura.

What?? I lifted my head and sarcastically asked him.

Are you not going to let me sit first? He said while giving me this smiling look. Even though half of his face is covered I know he is smiling, tssk!

Excused the behavior of this moron, you can sit now. My brother said to me and that man sat.

So– how come you are a spy to the Gemt Corporation? A man of his word, most trusted comrade and– best friend of Frei. Am I wrong, Rile Stoll? And crossed my arms. I purposedly said that to know if this person in front of us can be trusted, especially his not a moron like Wally and Archy.

Rile' P.O.V.

I looked in Cha's eyes and saw how angry he is.

I know you have doubts, Cha. But believe it or not I am that kind of a person who doesn't want those high level of evil to succeed in their craziness. He is a monster as what his son said before. I said to him and clenched my fist.