Chapter 9: Drixon Corporation

She looks at me for about 5 minutes. Maybe because she is thinking about my offer. Later did I know, she already entered my car. So, I entered my car too and nod to my men to start the car.

So, where are you going? I asked her, and she looked at me without any emotions written on her face and said.

I'll tell you when we are almost there. She responded and looked away. She looked at the view outside my car. I didn't ask another question, instead I looked from the other side of my car and lean back my head.

30 minutes had passed, and we arrived at the tallest and biggest building in Brazil. The Drixon Corporation.

She is working here? In Drixon Corporation? I mumbled to myself while looking at her walking inside the building.

Well, I guess, it's fate that I met that woman. I said to myself and told one of my men to continue to drive.

At exactly 8:40 am, we arrived at Theums Global Ltd. One of the largest, influential and powerful corporation here in Brazil. They're also our Ally in underground business.

Long time no see, Kait! I said after I went inside his office. He is looking at the chess piece. Trying to figure out his next move.

Tristan, nice to see you too! He responded and stood up. Kait Wiltson is known as the supremacy because of so much connection that he had. Not just in business world but also in the underground.

Okay, enough with your thoughts. Let's go down with the business. He said, and we sat at the couch and start the discussion. One thing I know about this man is, he prefers not to waste any time when it comes to business.

So, what do you need? I know visiting me is not just the reason you are here. He said and looked straight into my eyes.

As always, Kait. You never changed. I said to him and chuckled.

Since you are right, I require your help. Boss asked me to investigate them. I showed him the file that my boss gave to me. My boss knew Kait for so long because they are our ally, and we know that we can count on Kait. That's why I never doubt him to show the confidential file.

So, boss asked for help? That's quite… new. Kait said while reading the file. He also called him as boss even though him himself is a mafia boss too. And he is right, boss never asked help to anyone including me, especially if it's involved a corporation or businesses because boss always do the work alone than asking for help.

I know, but I'm sure he has his reason. I responded to what he said. He stopped for a while for reading the file and looked at me and smirked. And he starts reading again the information. After 5 minutes he put down the file in the table and sat straight.

So? Are you going to help me? I asked after he read the file. Reading what is in his mind is always mysterious to me because it's hard to predict what is he thinking.

Yes, I can get you an appointment to them by tomorrow. What do you think? He said, and offer his hand for a handshake.

It's a deal, then. I responded and shake his hand.

Hazel' P.O.V.

After I went to Gemt Corporation, I was planning to go home early, but my mind decided to visit my company first before going home.

All of my employees greeted me when I entered my building, I didn't bother to look at their pathetic eyes instead, I go straight to my office.