Chapter 11: Risks

As I said, you can't dispose me easily, sweetheart.  He whispered into my ears and smirk. He always gave me shivers to my body. I can't stand his presence. I am suffocated.

And I am not you're f*cking sweetheart, Drake. Tell me what do you want and leave my office. I responded and crossed my arms. I saw him smiling and sat on my couch.

You know, exactly what I need. He said playfully and wink at me. Ugh, the audacity he had is so irritating.

And you already know my answer, Drake. Stop making yourself desperate and look like a sh*t. If you don't have any business here, you are free to go. And it's better if you will not be going to come back. I sarcastically replied to him. I saw his reaction, he looks so defeated. Which I liked. He must know his place.

Why are you playing hard to get? Huh?! He said, and instantly, he was in front of me and holding my neck.

Do you think you can get away with me? He said, while he gripped tighter, the back of my neck. I feel the pain on it and I saw rage in his eyes.

If you're not going to release me, I have no choice but to call the security. Even I feel scared, I tried to compose myself while looking straight at his eyes.

What if I don't? Do you think I am scared of those imb*cil*s? He responded and smirk. I never saw this side of him before. He's like — a monster.

Let me go! I said while my eyes is looking sharply into him. But he didn't shaken.

She clearly said to let her go, man. Do you want me to send this to the media? A familiar voice said. I didn't know that he is inside, holding a phone while looking at Drake.

*ssh*le! Drake timidly said to him. He has no words to say and walked out stormy of my office.

Th–ank you. I responded while my voice is trembling. I am thankful that he showed up at a perfect time.

He hugged me gently. I don't know, but I felt safe in his embrace.

What are you doing here? I asked him to divert my attention to other things. I also wonder why he's here.

Markus' P.O.V.

I don't understand why I did that, but I think it's the best way to do. I feel her body trembling because of what happened.

Who would have thought that there is still j*rk lurking around like that man. I really hate seeing woman being abuse.

What are you doing here? She said after I hugged her. I know she wanted to forget what happened, so I go with the flow.

I'm here because of this. I took something in my pocket. Furthermore, I don't actually have a valid reason for being here. Thank god I have it in my pocket.

A charm bracelet? What for? She asked, and a smile formed in her lips. I wish to see her like this. Being able to smile every day.

To protect you from people like him. I responded and she giggled. I never see a genuine smile like her, aside from my mom. What kind of feelings I am feeling right now?

Seriously? You're believing in this kind of thing? She said and chuckled. Oh god, I want to hold her in my arms.

Yeah, I do. And at least I make you smile. I responded and wink at her. Wait… Did I just flirt with her?

Thank you. She said and smiled at me. I shook my head and said.

You don't have to thank me. You are worthy to save for. I responded and walk towards her and caress her face.