Chapter 12: Complicated Circumstances

Tristan' P.O.V.

After my meeting with Eli in Drixon Corporation, Kait and I ate at the nearby resto.

And then I went straight to my rest house here in Spain. It's quiet because the private subdivision is surounded by CCTV's and guards.

I never taught that I can go back here. It's been so long since I left home. I wonder if they are okay. I said to myself while my eyes is looking all over the place. I on the switch and it's still worked.

Hmm... A lot had changed here. I mumbled to myself while peeking outside the window. I saw a lot of new build houses. But the two-unique house caught my attention.

Those are the big one. I mean two big and wonderful house or let me say, a mansion. I wonder who live there. I asked myself still stunned by what I saw.

After looking at the window, I took a quick shower and changed my clothes. I sat on the chair and faced my desk. I opened my laptop and stretched my arms.

Let's see, who you really are. I said in my mind and start searching. But -something is weird.

No results found? How is that even possible? I mumbled to myself and try to search her name from other restricted sites that only underground people can access.

I found a similar to her name, but I'm still confused and have no idea what is going on.

She can't be? Isn't she? I questioned myself while looked dumbfounded in front of my laptop. I don't have a concrete evidence yet.

I need to ask for his help.

I pick up my phone in the desk and dilaed his number.

[Hey, man do you missed me already? Awe.]

F*ck off, Jas.

[Hahaha, easy man. So what's up?]

I need your help.

[Oooh, this is interesting! Go on.]

I sent you a message. Did you received it?

[Yes I got it! What about this gorgeous lady? Is she your new toy?]

Ha ha, funny Jas. Don't compare me to you. I am loyal to my girlfriend. Not like you who always play with fire.

[Woah, chill man. I'm just teasing you, hahaha.]

[I guess, this is serious then.]

It is, so don't make any mistake.

[So, what do you need to know?]

Everything. I need you to find every single thing about her. Don't tell this to anyone.

[How about boss?]

Including him. Just- not now. I am counting on you, Jas.

[Count me in, Tan.]

Thanks. Once you gathered all the information, send it to my email. And I will tell you what should we do next.

[Alright.]

After we talked, I looked in the screen of my laptop. Trying to analyze everything I searched. And I can't help myself to think the possibilities.

But it can't be. We all saw what happened. F*ck! I mumbled to myself. Trying to stay focus on my mission, but I can't help it.

If ever that's the case, then why did she work to Drixon Corporation? What happened to them for the past 2 decades? Why and how? I asked myself repeatedly. I don't know but my gut says the possibilities, but my mind tried to refuse it.