Chapter 7: Sojae's Henchmen

Sab! I called out her name, but instead of looking back at me, she pulled me and threw me on the floor.

Dale? She said after realizing what she did.

I'm sorry, I thought -

You thought I am, Rile. Don't you? I responded to her while holding her right hand, I was trying to hide my anger because of what Rile did to Sab earlier.

Yup. She responded timidly and sigh.

Why did you suddenly appear there? Huh? What if you get hurt? You know who he is, for f*ck sake, Sab! I continuously said to Sab, I clenched my fist not only because of her not being careful but anger towards Rile.

I'm sorry. The only words she said and the last thing I know, I find myself calmed.

Don't ever do that again, Sab. You know how much I care for you. You know that, right? I said and hugged her.

You already know my answer, Dale. She said while I'm still hugging her.

And I will never give up, until you say yes. I responded and she removes herself to my embrace.

I want to follow her, but I didn't. Not only that, but I watched her walk away.

Rein' P.O.V.

Hi, babe. Sid called me and wrapped his arms in my waist.

Hey there, lover boy. I responded and turned around.

Have you seen Dale and Sab? My boyfriend asked and kissed me on the cheeks.

I saw Dale a while ago, exiting our hideout. But I don't know where Sab is. I responded and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Don't mind them, babe. I'm sure they're somewhere out there. I said and kissed his lips.

And he kissed me with so much passion. I am happy that I found him and I will do anything to help Sojae Corporation to win this battle.

My boyfriend and I are kissing until a sudden loud noise stop us on what we are doing.

Sid' P.O.V.

Are you okay, Sab? I asked Sab after she entered and slammed the door. She looks so anger.

Hey, girl. What happened? My girlfriend asked, but Sab didn't answer. I looked at Sab's hand while clenching her fist.

I almost killed him! In a minute, Sab said something that Rein and I looked at each other with so much confused in our face.

Who is it, Sab? I asked. Trying to figure out why she looks so eager to kill.

That *ssh*le, RILE STOLL! Tss. Sab said and lit her cigarette.

Wait... Did you face him? How? Where? Rien continuously asked Sab while me is also waiting for her answer, I want to know the details.

In the sidewalk of Gemt Corporation. I cocked the gun and aimed it at the back of his head, but he is fast. D*mn it! Sab started telling us about what happened.

And I guess you didn't get a chance to kill him? I said and crossed my arms, but Sab looked at me straight in the eyes that I felt her raged, that any moment she will kill.

Chill, Sab. I added and she looked away.

Tss... Yeah, you're right, Sid. I didn't kill him because he was so fast and caught me. He even pinned me in the wall. She said, still clenching her fist.