Chapter 13: Finding the Rat

Jasper' P.O.V.

Boss, are you sure? I asked boss after the meeting is over. I am sitting inside his office while he is checking all the papers of his company.

What do you suggest? He asked. Still looking for the files. This is the first time I heard that word to boss. As we all know, boss do the work alone without the need of any of us.

It's a great idea, but the risks are too high, boss. We have to be prepared in all aspects in order to be success in our mission. I responded to him. He immediately stop from what he was doing, pause a bit and then looked me into the eye.

Then let's do it. Boss said in a calm voice. Is he really serious? I mean I shouldn't doubt him for his decision but that is just my opinion.

But boss, it's just my opinion. Why don't we ask for help to our other member? Maybe - I didn't finish what I wanted to say because he looked me straight in the eye and smirked.

Are you that scared, Jasper? One of my best henchmen? One of the brain of the operation? He said and put his two hands under his chin. I didn't know what I will going to say because I never new this day will come.

No boss, it's just -- I didn't want others to think that I have special treatment because I am one of the best. I answered and shrugged. I'm just stating the fact because I know some are not happy nor friendly to me. For them, I am a big f*cking flatter to boss.

Well, you have a point, but -- are they really have a guts to question my authority and how I manage? He said full of confidence. We know that boss is not an easy leader. Sometimes he is brutal but that's for people who continue to betray us and to the people who wants to turn us down, like the Gonzalez.

If that's want you want, boss. It's my honor to do it. I agreed and left him alone. I know exactly what his point is. I know how smart I am that's why no one can ever defeat my IQ, that includes Ziper. Pff.

Yo, Jas! Speaking of the devil.

What do you want, baby Zi? I said and tease him. I try to hold his hands but he refuse it. Pff.

Yieks.. You're disgusting. Baby Jas, please not here. He replied with annoyance but find a way to fight back to what I said. Pff.

Ugh.. You two are disgusting! Heather said and cringe. She came from the other hallway and saw us teasing each other that's why she's been like that.

Is there something wrong, Heather? I asked her, trying to figure out what is happening because of how she acts. And I sure something is wrong.

Wh--at are you taking about, Jas? Don't say nonsense. She said but her face says more.

I'm sure, it's because of our lover boy, Tristan. Ziper interrupt the conversation and chuckled. Pff. He always like that.

Don't be jealous, baby Zi. We can make our night hot. I said and winked at him. He cringed and rolled his eyes. Pff, he already disgusted to what I said.

Baby Jas, not here. Heather will be jealous. I'll make you wet later, okay. He counter attack and touched my biceps. Yuck. This man has no self respect. Brrr.

But seriously, Heather. What's bothering you? I asked her because she doesn't have any violent reaction to our flirting conversation.

Tristan didn't called me today, I'm scared because what if he is in danger? Or get shot? Or having an affair? Ugh! I don't know what should I think. Tell me, am I over reacting? She said continously and took a deep breath. Pff, here she goes again. Everytime Tristan are not by her side, she is over thinking many things.

Heather, believe me. You're the only love of his life. And he can't get easily shot or will be late for a plan if ever he is in danger. You know how great and handsome is your boyfriend, just like me. I said and crossed my arms. She suddenly chuckled. I don't know why she laughed but at least I ease her worriness to Tristan.

I know why Tristan is in spain right now and it is really delicate to do it alone but if I will base on his skills, I know he can finish his mission given by our boss.

And that mission is somehow connected to my mission. Because I need to find the rat in our organization.

I didn't know that aside from her, there is another one who is trying to betray us. I need to find him or her, who ever it is. I can't let them hurt the Sojae's. I said in my mind. I didn't know that Heather and Ziper is looking at me, that's why I stood straight and looked at them. I can't let them know my mission. Not now.

Are you okay, Jas? Heather asked me and tap me on my shoulder. I see Ziper in my peripheral view who is already sweating. I wonder why?

Nothing, Heather. Just don't mind me. I responded in most relax way so they will not notice that I am hiding something.

Ziper' P.O.V.

Okay. Let's go outside, I am hungry. She said and tap Jas' shoulder. I don't know why but I felt Jas aura. Not his typical aura but the serious one. I feel trembled and sweating. What is happening to me? Ugh!

Hey Zi, are you okay? I came back to my senses when Heather asked me. I didn't know that I stunned that long.

Y–up, Heather. I'm fine. Let's go? I responded to her and put my arms into her shoulder. I see Jas looking at me suspiciously, tss. Sometimes, I didn't know this man at all. It feels like his – different.

Yo! I heard a familiar voice coming through us and when I turned I saw –

You? What are you doing here? I suddenly felt my fist clenching. I don't know why but every single time, I wanted to crushed this person's face.

Are you done drooling on me? What the heck is wrong with this person?!

Hey, Zi. Chill. Heather whispered to me and I feel relax. I'm blessed that her and Jas are beside me or else I lose my temper.

Baby Jas, you're wasting your time to these imbeciles. Don't worry I will make our night thrilling. He said and winked at me. Tss, this man is unbelievable. He joke around as if trouble is not with us.

Crazy. I replied to Jasper and shake my head.

Crazy with you, babe. He said and make a small laugh. Pff, here we go again. The usual Jasper in the house.

Let's go, I don't like the tension here. Heather said to us and I know what she thinks because I felt that too.

Let's g– Before I finished my sentence one of them blocked our way.

Rose' P.O.V.

Well, well, well. Where do you think your going?  I said to them when I blocked their way. I like how their faces looks hopeless, it makes me happy.

I don't mind killing you here, Rose Huxley. Or let me say, a woman that Markus left because of her greed not just in power but also in money. No wonder he left you. That b*tch said to me and smirked. The audacity! Who does she think she is?

What? You cut your tongue now? She said again and this time, she looked at me from head to foot and smile. Ugh! I hate her so f*cking much!

Get out of our way.
Jas and Zi, let's go. After she said that, they pass me one by one while smiling at me. Did they insult me?!

Don't celebrate too early, Sojae's! Soon your organization will go down! I shouted at them while they walking far away from us.

Whatever! Talk to my hand, b*tch! That annoying ugly b*tch said to me and I hate it!

Do you want me to tell our men to kill those bastards?