Chapter 14: Gemt' Henchmen

Frei' P.O.V.

Do you want me to tell our men to kill those bastards? I said to Rose who is now can't control her emotions because of the encounter we had to Sojae's. I keep wondering why their boss didn't do anything suspicious moves for the past weeks.

Do you want me to kill you first? My thinking suddenly interrupts because of Rose. I didn't notice that I stunned.

Chill, Rose. You know that fighting them with words can't hurt them physically. I admit– that those bastards have guts to be in our level. I explained to her but instead of saying anything, she rolled her eyes and walk out. Woman as always. Pff.

Sir Frei, do you want us to follow them? One of our men said after Rose left. I look at him and shook my head.

You don't have to. Let them enjoy the rest of their time here on this earth. In that way, we can enjoy killing them one by one. I responded and give a meaningful smile. They all nodded and signaled them to leave.

Let's see who will win this battle, Sojae's. I mumbled to myself and leave.

Another Person' P.O.V.

Where is Rose? I asked Frei after he went back in the office. He just looked at me and shrugged his shoulder.

Again? With that simple gesture from Frei I know something happened. I tried to contact her but before I do, Frei stops me.

You're wasting your time with her. We know that Rose are always like that especially when it comes to Sojae's. And with that, it's clear now. But how am I going to do my mission?

Hey! Are you okay? I came back to my senses when Frei called me. I can't let him know what is my Plan.

Yup, I'm totally fine. It's just– Rose.
I can't imagine how angry she was with Sojae's. I said to him so he will not see any suspicous about me. Not now.

Wendy' P.O.V.

After we entered the meeting room I saw Frei and Cha talking.

What is the commotion all about? Here goes Archy, the usisero.

Dude, you're like the walking news! We just entered here but yet, you know there is a "commotion" hahahaha. Wally said while laughing his *ss off. This man is what we can called "the easy-go lucky man".

For f*ck sake Archy, Wally. Can you be matured enough?! We're not here to play. Quin said with full of authoritativeness in his voice. He is like, the master of this two moron. But I must say, he is also the most trusted Henchman of our boss because of his intelligence and techniques when it comes to our transactions and battles.

Psst.. Wendy, are you done checking with Quin? Ooops, closed your jaw or your saliva will scattered on the floor. Wally said mischievously and chuckled.

Do you want to die? I said and rolled my eyes.

The h*ck is he talking about? Me? Checking Quin? Pff.. Unbelievable. I mumbled to myself and took a deep breath.

That's enough. Frei said and everyone in the room stop chatting.

What are we going to discuss, Frei? I asked and sat in one of the chair while Wally and Archy sat beside each other.

May I sit here? My heart suddenly felt nervous when Quin bend down his head in the same level as mine while looking at me in the eyes.

O–f course, why not. I said stutteredly and look in Frei's direction to divert my attention.