Chapter 8: Tristan Collymore

Tristan' P.O.V.

After I saw Sid, Rein, Sab and Dale left the hideout I can't stop myself laughing.

I missed them. I murmured to myself.

Hon, are you alright? I looked back, and it was my girlfriend who asked me, she wrapped her arms into my neck.

I'm fine, Hon. I said to her and kissed her passionately.

I love you. She said while still kissing me.

I love you more. I responded and continue to kiss her.

After our kiss, she asked me again. Maybe because she is worried of how I act for the past few days.

But Hon, seriously, is there something bothering you? She asked me while looking into my eyes. I feel that she's worried.

Yeah, I'm fine. You don't have to stress yourself, okay? I responded to her. I know it's not good to lie to her because she is the best thing that happened to me, but it's for her own good and safety.

I took a deep breath and kissed her in her forehead.

Let's go. I said and grabbed her hand.

Wait, where are we going, Hon? She asked me while we are walking in the sidewalk.

Let's have a date. I replied shortly and smile.

That is the nicest thing you do today. She responded and smile widely.

After 10 minutes of walk, I saw a restaurant. I decided to treat her to this kind of fancy restaurant because I never got the chance to do it due to hectic schedule.

Wait. My girlfriend held my hand when we are in front of the restaurant.

What is it, Hon? I asked and smiled at her. It's obvious that she doesn't want to enter.

Don't worry, Hon. It's my treat. No need to worry if you don't bring your purse. I responded to her, even she didn't say any word. I notice that she didn't carry her purse, that's why maybe she's nervous in entering the restaurant.

It's not about my purse, Hon. It's just like… Uhm… I don't want you to spend much money for this type of restaurant. We can eat street foods and that is totally fine with me. She explained. I see that is why she is nervous and can't look straight into my eyes, but as I said, I want her to treat, at least for this time.

You don't have to be nervous, Hon. Besides, I want to treat you into a nice place like this. Please….? I looked at her and do the puppy eye, hoping it works. And my calculation is correct. She agreed.

Alright, if that is what your heart wants. I will not be going to argue. Thank you for doing this. She said and hugged me. After a minute or so, we enter the restaurant.

Good day, Ma'am, and Sir! Here is the menu. A waiter come to our table and give us the menu.

Thank you. What do you want to try here, Hon? I asked her after we scan the whole menu.

Waiter! I called the staff to give our orders.

I want Lasagna, Bolognese, and water and for this lady. I look at her and she nod.

I want Pasta Olio, Buttered Shrimp and water. She said and closed the menu.

Is there anything you wanted to add? The waiter ask, and I looked at her first before I answer.