CHAPTER 22 - List

It was another fine day at the Alpha company

It was another fine day at the Alpha company. But it was  chaotic as everyone was working really hard on the costumes and attires for the grand new launch of the company.

Most of the costumes were successfully made, with each one - unique and elegant in its own . So, it was time to make a list of the models, who will display the new launches. Many famous fashion designer will also be invited and take part in witnessing the grand launch by the company.

Anupriya, being one of the leaders of the designing department, worked really hard, even harder than the others as she will represent her abilities in the clothes. Her co-workers were equally great as she was, they gave her a helping hand in every possible ways.

Meanwhile, Siddharth called all the leaders ,to discuss about the listing of models. So, Anupriya and the others came to join the meeting. Everyone sat down on their respective seats and waited for Siddharth to speak.

"A very good morning everyone ! " Siddharth wished them, with his signature smile, which could make anyone fall in love with him, instantly.

They wished him back, as warm as the spring season.

Siddharth continued," As we all know today's purpose of this meeting, I would like to ask if there's any suggestion regarding it. "

Anupriya quickly stood up and responded , with a hand gesture " I do have someone in my mind " And smiled.

"And who's that? " Everyone asked with an expecting look, almost staring at her.

"Many of us know that there was a collaboration between our company and a film agency, right? " She asked and looked at them, earning an answer.
To this, everyone nodded and responded " Yes "

" Good! So... My point is Vijay and Samaira ,from the cast of the movie can be very good choices for the list. Don't you guys agree with me? " She asked with a wriggled brow.

They thought for a while and tried to remember their features – how they looked, their charm, their figures etc.
Nittika snapped her fingers and said, "Yes ! I totally agree with this "

But in Siddarth's mind, something was going on. He didn't liked the idea of Vijay, going close to Anupriya. But he thought that he couldn't be partial with him , just for his selfish reason, so eventually he thought of including him in the list too. Moreover, Vijay was a great choice as he had good looks and a toned figure.

Anupriya turned around to hear Siddarth's say on her choice. And so, Sid nodded and smiled at her.
Anupriya tensed up just at his smile, so she awkwardly gave a smile and turned around . Her eyes – focusing on the others, who haven't answered yet.
But they too, accepted the idea.

Anupriya clapped her hands and said, " So now... We have two on the list . 10 more to go and we're done " . She sat down on her chair and gave others a chance to speak.

One suggested some actresses and some suggested good models.

Siddharth took this chance to introduce his sister to them. Akita, known as Belle in English-speaking countries, was often called up for her professionalism in dong work. She was often called up by Elle, for a photoshoot too. Akita's indeed a good choice.

Thinking about this, Siddharth left one spot in the list. And kept it mysterious, no one actually knew what was happening. They were confused as he didn't mention for whom , he was saving that spot.

The meetings had ended and finally, they were ready for the big DAY. But the celebs coming for the fashion parade , will be kept as a secret until the 'grand' launching day.
.
.
.
.

"Finally!!! The wedding series... Is done. Sis, I'll call Sid over. He should see this right? " Anupriya said with her smile on .

"Of course " Said Vedhika.

Anupriya, like a small kid ran out of the room, to call Siddharth. "It's gonna be my favourite series out of all the attires we've made" Thought Anu .

She stood in front of Sid's office and knocked his door.
"May I come in! " She asked, with a mischievous look.

"Yes, please " He replied, with the same formality.

"Your highness! The costumes are ready for the wedding Series " Anu said and bowed down, as if she was addressing him as a King or a Prince.

" Aye... Are u possessed by some soul. Why are you acting weird? " Siddharth stood up from his chair and walked in front of Anu. He placed his forehead on her forehead to check if she was sick and the degree of her temperature.

Anupriya slightly blushed at his sudden action.
"H-hey Sid, what are you doing? Someone will misunderstand us. "
She tried to get away from his touch but he hold her by her waist , " Let them misunderstand us. I don't care" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Huh?? " Anu's heart seemed to have skipped a beat. But the next moment Sid started teasing her, " I was getting on the role too, to fit with your drama " Saying this, he laughed out loud.
But honestly, he wasn't joking . It's just that he wanted to take things slowly and confess his love to Anu someday with his sincere heart.

" You know what Sid, you should have become an actor. You're lit " She commented. "Now... Come on, you should have a look at the wedding collection . " She said and pulled his hand to hers, so that they could walk faster.

"I wish I could be by her side and walk with our hands intertwined, for the rest of our lives " Siddharth thought and looked at her back with soft eyes.

Within a few minutes, they reached the designing room.
And Siddharth felt dumbstruck , looking at the dresses. They were godly, their charm were shining like a diamond and their elegance was beyond reach.

"Wow! This is call Art... I love it! " He said still fixing his eyes on the dresses. He felt like trying them on and walking through the wedding aisle, with his love... Anu.

"Sid! Sid! " someone kept calling but he didn't bothered to hear.
"Sidddd!!! "
"Ye-ye-yes... " He turned back and saw that it was Anu, who has been calling him.
"Sorry... I was absorbed in it " Siddharth said and scratched his nape.

"It's ok... " Said Anu .

"We'll do a trial for makeup tomorrow by Nittika and her team. That means we're almost finished. " Sid said, looking at the others .

"Ok! "

To be continued ~

Sorry for the inconvenience I've caused

Will update soon ~
Bye! Take care ~
                           * * *