CHAPTER 15 - Jealous

" Anuuu! Wake up! Wake up! "
Nittika has been trying to wake up Anupriya.

"Umm... Who are you? " Asked Anupriya while rubbing her eyes to adjust with the little light rays falling inside the room .

"Yah! Have you forgotten me after waking up ? Oh my goodnessss " Nittika said,, whining like a kid.

" Ah! I'm so sorry Nittu. When did you arrive? " Said Anu, while patting Nittu's head.

" Just 15 minutes before." Said Nittika. But she noticed a brown overcoat lying beside Anu. And she immediately knew who would it be, it's obviously Siddharth's overcoat.

"By the way, can you explain about this? " She said pointing towards the overcoat.

Anupriya looked surprised. She was dumbfounded as she was alone the whole night, she thought "How can there be a man's coat here? Eh! I don't get it "

"Let me tell you what might have happened yesterday...
A beautiful lady was working with the draft of the sketches but unknowingly she fell asleep.
A handsome man walked inside the room and saw that a beautiful lady was sleeping, so he let the lady sleep on the attached bed and put his coat over her, so that she doesn't catch a cold.
Oh my god! Anu you have such high IQ yet you don't even know this? I assume that you're lacking some EQ. Should I say that huh? " Nittika nudged Anupriya's arm, while saying so.

"Stop it! Stop it! Nittu. We're going home now. I need to bath and change into another set of work suit. " Anupriya said, trying to avert her stare.

" Hey! What's the rush for? It's still 6 am in the morning . Let's get some girl's talk ~ " She whined again, acting cute.

"Your acting doesn't count on me! " Anupriya shrugged at the idea of being teased again, so she made excuses as to not have a girly chat with Nittu.

Anupriya dragged Nittu with her but she kept on speaking about things related to someone's character.
Nittika has a habit of reading love related books like love books, 100 days love and all sorts of things.

"Anu, this is the first act of a man who falls in love with a girl " Said Nittika, smiling like a fool.

" Stop with your nonsense, Nittu. I'll leave you on an isolated island if you speak any further " Said Anu, acting bossy.

" Ew ~ I'm trying to help you get some EQ but you wanna throw me on an island. Fine! Drop me there! I'll enjoy my life there. No need to worry. "
With those puppy eyes, Nittika said , blinking non-stop at Anu.

" What a flirt! "Thought Anupriya.

_________________________________

Anupriya's parents and her brother were not at home because of some work issues so, Anupriya and Nittu took care of the house .
Nittika's parents work together
with Anu's parents and since they hold a very important role in their respective departments, they are mostly out of station.

" Nittu! Let's have breakfast. I'm done with it! " Shouted Anu from downstairs.

"Coming! " Yelled back Nittika.

Anupriya made two plates of fried omelettes with breads.
No one resist Anupriya's cooking skills. She nails at every dish type. A big glass full of mango juice were placed at the side.

Nittika came inside the kitchen room. She was totally focused on taking in the sweet odours of the room, from what Anupriya made for breakfast.

"Anu! Your cooking skills are still the best! " Commented Nittika.

"Thank you so much Nittu but let's eat fast, otherwise we might be late for work." Said Anu.

"Hm.. You're right! Let's dig in "
Said Nittika.