CHAPTER 20 - Accidental kiss

Anupriya's pov:

Anupriya's pov:

Ah! Who is this guy disturbing my beauty sleep . I couldn't sleep the whole night because of Sid and now...God! What did I do wrong in my past life that I'm suffering!!!

"Anu! Anu! There's a thief in the house " Someone whispered-shouted at me.

Hm... Who can that be? Wait... What did she say? A... A thief.

Hearing the word 'thief', I opened my eyes wide, to see a terrified Nittu . A freaking thief in the house.
She couldn't grasp the idea of a thief in our house, right?

"Nittu... Wh-what are you saying? Really? Are you sleep-talking? " I asked her, couldn't believe the word she just said.

"Yah! Am I a fool to you? Anu.. It's really a freakin' thief " Nittu said , her eyes almost popping out because of the adrenaline rushing inside her.

"Fine! Fine! Let me see who this guy is. How dare he enter our house. What guts! " I said, rolling up my sleeves. I was ready to knock him off anytime.

"Let's go " Saying this, I grabbed her hand and we both came out of my room , trying hard to not make a sound.

As we walked down the stairs, we found the thief back facing us. And the thing is... he is drinking water. I mean , what kind of thief would drink water instead of stealing things.
I shrugged off my thoughts and continued walking forward, with Nittu beside me.

"Don't you think he is kind of weird? " I whispered but making myself hearable to Nittu.
"I guess so " She replied but her face was still focused on the person, or rather a thief, in front of her.

Don't we need weapons. Well, actually we don't need it cause I'm a black belt. And this guy, he's gonna get a lot from me.

" Nittu , you must strangle his neck and I will take this chance to knock him off " She nodded, agreeing with me.

"On the count of 3 ,ok " "Ok"

"1... 2...3....Attack"

" Hey Anu!"