CHAPTER 23. Love twinkles

Anupriya was having a check on her teammates. She went from one corner to other corner, one desk to another. And then up and down, just to check if the materials are still available. She asked her teammates if they need any help.

Nittika was looking for a model to try their makeup style , which they will be presenting for the showcase later.
Then she caught the sight of Anu. She ran towards her and hugged her from behind.

"Anuuu! " Screamed Nittika, which almost made Anu deaf .
Turning back Anu said, with a stern face " Nittu, why are you shouting in this early morning, ahhh! My ears! "

"Oops! Sorry sorry! I was looking for a model to try on the makeup look for the showcase we have later " Said Nittu.

"Hmm.. So? Do u need me? " Asked Anu.

"Of course I need you! "
Anu took out a note thinking that Nittika might ask for some materials .

Nittika silent-laughed at the way Anu is doing.
" Ok so write down something for me ... Write 'Anu ' " Said Nittika smirking.

"Ok so... It's Anu.. Wai- whatt! Did u say me? " Anu said looking at Nittika, still stern.

"Talk less, now come follow me please Anu! Ur gonna be my model and I'm doing the makeup on you " Said Anu, slightly pulling her .

"Wa-wait ! "
"Anu,, u can't don't this for your bestie? "
"Ah! Fine fine! "

" So guys! I'm here with my model! Ta -daa! "

"Good morning Anu! " All of them wished.

" Gud morning everyone!
By the way, sorry I got dragged along by your leader. "

"No no it's fine " Said them
"Anu, ur enough already. You are beautiful and anything suits you. So it's fine! "

"Thank you" Saying this, Anu smiled.

"Now time to do so e creative! " Said Nittika and turned towards Anu.

     ————————————

Siddharth had done his work inside his office and was going round for a check. He realised that the "Facials department"were in huge hustle bustle .

He went to greet them as always.
" Hello everyone! How are things going? "

"Morning Sir! " We're trying our new makeup look with our beautiful model " Said Nittika and smirked a bit.

"She went to the dressing room to match her look with a dress. She'll be out in a while. "

"Ok sure! I'll be looking forward to it "

Nittika offered him a seat and then he sat down and waited for 'the model' to come out .

Anu slightly pulled the curtains. And the next moment they knew, Siddharth was already dumbstruck by her beauty.

"Wo-.........."

_________________________________

Hello guys! I'm back to wattpad now . This is the part of the chapter. I hope u guys like it. And sorry for not updating for 6 months. I had lost inspiration but I came back. And I'm glad I came back! Thank u so much guys for keeping patience!