CHAPTER 2 - Mischievous Bro

Anupriya's POV :

Is it morning already? My alarm.... Where's my phone? * She start searching under her pillow *
Oh... It's 5 am already . Time to get up ~

So.... I've done brushing. Now let's have a 10 minutes quick yoga.

The sun too rose up from its deep slumber and shine in a rose gold manner giving it's little beautiful rays, of morning ,to everyone and reminding them that it was already morning . While Anupriya is stretching and warming up her body with the exercises. The birds chirping, the winds blowing slowly and silently, the sun with its wonderful rays , the beautiful elements of mother nature and within them lies Anupriya who is focusing on her exercise on the rooftop... * I guess you can imagine it, right *

Back to her POV...

I'm done with the exercises , now it's time to bath and prepare breakfast for everyone.

10 minutes later Anupriya went down the stairs , after a warm bath and called everybody to see if they were already up.

Anu : Amma, Papa, have you woke up. Bhaiya, Bhaiya wake up, it's already morning.

Amma : Beti, I'm already up and your Appa too. You should go wake up your brother.
Said her mother to Anu Priya...

Anu : Maa, I'll prepare for breakfast and then I'll go wake up Bhai .

Amma : Okay ~

Anupriya has finished preparing breakfast, now it was time to wake her bhaiya.

Anupriya slowly opened his doors and removed the blanket her brother had. But then when she removed the blanket, she couldn't find her brother. She thought her brother might be awake, she was about to turn back, when suddenly " Yahhh!!! " " Ammmmaaa" Anupriya shouted like she just saw a ghost but it was her brother, Raghav, the mischievious yet a very protective brother.

Amma : What happen! What happened.

Raghav : Amma I was just having fun with my cute sis. Go , go, we'll come down soon....

Amma : But do you have fun like that, look, your sister is just sitting there with a blank face as if her soul has gone out of her. Raghav, you better behave and say sorry to your little sis.

Raghav : Okay, okay . Now, you can go Amma
Raghav said in a playful manner.
After their mother left, Raghav went near Anu and shake her. Anupriya then, look fiercely at her brother .

Anu : Bhaiyaaa! I hate youuuu!
Anupriya grab the pillow near her start throwing at her brother.

Raghav : I'm really sorry, I'll never do that again * ouch! ouch *

Anupriya was still throwing the pillows at Raghav, small playful punches in between..

Anu : Okay, now I forgive you. Come on let's go, we're getting late.
Anupriya walked away like nothing happened right now...

Raghav : Yes , yes let's go.

Both of them went out of the room and headed towards the stair and then towards their kitchen room .

Amma : Sit down, children. And wait...Raghav, have you said sorry to your sister.

Raghav : Amma~ I've already said sorry. Ask, ask Anu and she even forgave me.

Anu : Yes, yes, Amma I forgave Bhai .

Raghav : See ~

While having their breakfast, Anupriya started speaking...

Anu : You guys didn't forget about the party right, Amma, appa and Bhai.

Together : No, no, we didn't forget about it.

Anu : Amma, then I'm gonna prepare for all your clothings and all. And Amma, today you can't resist me, I'm gonna apply a light makeup on it.

Appa : Why Beta...your mother is still beautiful without any makeup.

Anu and Raghav : Oho!!!
The two, winked at each other.

Amma : Okay, Baaba ~ Just today.

Anu : Thank you, thank you Amma .

A/n 's note ;

I'll continue tomorrow guys, have fun ~ the chapter is still ongoing...