CHAPTER 13 - Childhood Bestie

Guys new characters are coming up. Be ready for it!!!

_________________________________

" And that's what happens, whenever I fall asleep " Anupriya narrated her unusual dream, that she has been having the past few days to Nittika.

" Wait! You said that the Queen, in your dream, looked like you, and the King, like Siddharth sir. " Nittu said while trying to digest the story, Anu has been telling her. Anu nodded, as a mark of clarification .

" You're obviously thinking about Siddharth sir as your king, of your life then. " She said teasing Anupriya.

" I'm being serious here and you're... You're just making fun of me. " Anu said, while trying to protest.
" Seriously! You're not helping me but teasing instead. Fine!! Let it be a dream only " Anu blurted .
" But don't you really think about Siddharth Sir? I mean don't you have a crush on him? " Nittu asked playing innocent.

Now, Anupriya's face was turning to crimson red.
" Nittu!!! You really wanna get some fist from me? " Any said while trying to deny, the fact that she actually remembers him every night...

" Oh my! You're such a denial. Ahm- ahm! Fine ~~~now let's get to the point. Did you recently watch some historical movies or som- " Nittu wasn't able to complete her sentence, as someone knocked the door.

" Come in please! " Exclaimed Anupriya.
As one goes with the saying " Talk of the devil and he appears " , the one knocking the door , turned out to be Siddharth .

"These two, really suits each other. Oh my god! The feels ~ I better get outta here " Thought Nittika.
"Oh! Good morning Sir. By the way, please excuse me. I don't want to disturb your 'quality time conversation ' " Nittika said, while giving a wink to Anupriya.

" Quality time conversation? What the heck is she talking about? " Thought both of them.

" Good morning! " Both of them said together.
"Oh Sir! Please let me know if I'm needed " Anupriya said.

"Um... Actually I need you - " He tried to finish his sentence but
"Yes? " Anupriya spoke, interrupting him.
" The director called me that he needs you. He wants another set of clothes for the casts. He was really impressed by your work that he wants the set of clothing, just to be made by you " Siddharth added .

"Oh! Then I think I should start preparing for it " Said Anu.

"Yes you're right! But before that you have to come with me the filming area. You have to do the measurements of the new casts, being added. Right?"

" Yes sir! You're right . " Blurted Anupriya.
" Then shall we go " Asked Sid, wanting Anupriya's approval .
She just nodded.

______________________________

Siddharth held open the door of his Lamborghini car, letting her to go in first.

"Thank you! " Uttered Anupriya.

Then , Siddharth hopped in. But as he hopped in, he saw that Anu was having difficulty with the seat belt, it appeared as if it was not working. She was busy trying to pull the string and the pluck together, so Siddharth's movement was unrecognisable to her.

"Wait! " He commanded.
Then he moved towards her side, their faced only inches apart. It was already making Anu's heart thump hard on her chest. Her face again turning to Scarlet red.

"There! Done " The words snapped her to reality. She looked outside the window, so that she wouldn't be catched by him. But it was too late, Siddharth already recognised her face , turning into scarlet. He smirked but then he stated the engine and headed for the shooting area.