CHAPTER 3- Welcome Party

" Amma are you done with your dressing

" Amma are you done with your dressing . "
Anupriya shouted from her room .

" Just some minutes and I'll be done. " Replied her mom.

Anupriya's POV : (🚨 skip this part if you hate my blah blah on makeup 🚨)

So... Before Amma gets ready with her dressing. I'll do my makeup and hair first.

This makeup palette from Huda beauty of nudes colour will do the work for my eye . Well... If you guys are thinking what I like the most for makeup, then I'll pick up the nudes collection. Because it fits me best and I'm not a person for dark colours , I prefer lighter ones. Okay, now enough talking , let's focus...

So now, pick up the liquid foundation and apply it. Wow, after many years I'm actually applying a foundation... But why do I even need it, haha maybe for fun? Now let's brushed off so that it can reach every nook and corner of my face and do not forget to apply on my neck, it's necessary too.... Then, let's shape my brows now..

Now... The concealer stick, the best thing ever...
Then, apply this dim orange first over the eye shape area, then the skin colour like and a thin stroke of this pen eyeliner will do the thing for my eye, it's tip is the best for eye lining...

Then the eye highlighters at the inner corners of my eye and..... done!!!

Which colour should I pick for my lip . Ummm... Yes! This one, this matte brick colour lip stick. And then apply this lip primer, it makes my lips really smooth . And lastly, with this pinkish blush, it completes my makeup.

For today's party, I'll wear the clothes, which I've designed and made it myself. I've even given a dress today to Amma, which I made for her. I've been longing to give it to her... I was just waiting for the right moment . But she doesn't know about it... Hehe!

"Anu beti, Anu. I've finished " Saying this, her mom entered her room.

"Woww, Amma you look so gorgeous." Complimented Anu, her eyes not even blinking once.

"Whose mother am I???" Her mom asked, teasing her.

"Amma...please sit here and I'll do the necessities " Said a calm, Anu.

"Okay, dear princess " Said her, smiling.

As Anu did her mom's makeover, she started speaking.

"You know what, Amma...the dress I gave you in the morning... I made it for you " Ani said, literally smiling. Because for the first time, she made something for her mom.

" I know my dear daughter. You're a wonderful designer and I'm very proud of you " Said her mom, smiling at the reflection of her daughter, from the mirror.

Amma, thank you for your compliment . You're the best mom ever.

"My little princess , now continue okay, otherwise we'll be late. Your Appa and Bhai are always impatient, they'll call us again and again." She said, frowning a bit, at the idea.