CHAPTER 6 - Collaboration

" First of all, I'm really sorry for disturbing you guys from your respective work but this is kinda important

" First of all, I'm really sorry for disturbing you guys from your respective work but this is kinda important. So I've called you all for a meeting. " Said Siddharth with a calm yet serious look.

" We've got an offer from a film company, probably from a director. He want us to collaborate with them for their upcoming film for their dress designing and other stuffs. I can't just say yes, because I need all your feedbacks and what you all want. So , who want to take part in it? "

Everyone look at each other and again to Siddharth as if they were lacking some self confidence.

" I wanna be part if it " Anupriya raised her hand and stood up. " Anyone else? " Siddharth spoke.
As Anupriya is the vice head of the fashion and designing department, she isn't happy at all with their response.

" Um... Sir, can I have a talk with them "

" Um, sure take your time " .
Saying this, Siddharth went out of the room .

Anupriya : What happen guys, I can see a lack of self confidence here. I've gone through your projects and what I see is a skilled designer in all of you...

Anupriya isn't scolding them, she never treat herself like a high-fi person , but is a kind and humble person . People always admire ,how calm and composed she remains even though it's a big matter or issue and she'll find out the solution at the same time too.

While Anupriya is with her motivating speech, a cute little Siddharth is admiring his one and only Anu, standing outside the room.

His mother, Parvathi too is mesmerised by her beauty and how she remains calm and how she gives motivation to everyone.

" Amma, isn't your daughter-in-law too good... " Siddharth just utter what was in his heart. " Hmm... Now I can catch a thief, says he doesn't love her but already giving her designation as my daughter-in-law. By the way, Beta Anupriya is not bad too. I think she can really be my daughter. " Said Parvathi, smiling at his son because she knows how Sid will be too happy to hear that his first love gets approval from his mom.

Meanwhile Anupriya turned at Siddharth indicating that she has finished.
Siddharth then entered and ask again , " So, what have you guys decided. " " They'll surely be part of it, but unfortunately some are going for the fashion parade so will not be able to do it as they have to fly to New York for the project " Said Anupriya.

" It's fine as long as some of you are part of it. Okay then, it's settled. I'll call them tomorrow about the confirmation. Bye everyone " Saying this, Sid went out of the room... But little did he know, he really wanna spend some time with his Annu.

Anu : Okay then, guys please go on with your respective work.
And by the way, Aditi , Aarya, Shristi and Kartika have you completed the projects summoned upon you. Like, next month you've to fly off to New York for all those photoshoots and all.