CHAPTER 14 - Prince Charming

" Ahhh! It was really a surprise for me today! " Uttered Anupriya trying to break the silence.
" Why? " Said Siddharth, playing dumb.

" I mean! Who wouldn't be happy as well as excited when you see your childhood bestie , after a long time? " Retorted Anupriya.
"Can't it be a girl? " Whispered Siddharth.

"Did you say something, sir?" Asked Anupriya.
"No, no. What I'm saying is that, it's already evening " Said Siddharth, trying to change the topic.

" Ah yes! They insisted us on having lunch with them. So we're late "
"Aye! By the way, I wasn't able to talk with you properly yesterday, so are you fine now? If not, then you must go have check ups regularly " Said Siddharth concerned about her current state .

"Oh! At last " Thought Anupriya.

"I'm fine now. But I don't know I have weird dreams now-a-days . And I'm already disturbed by it " Said Anupriya, scratching her nape .

" Ah ! same goes for me too, I was not able to sleep properly, with all those weird dreams. " Replied Siddharth , while driving the car.

Yes, they were returning back to their company. Meanwhile, they were having a chit-chat about their lives, Anupriya's phone suddenly rang. Anupriya picked up the phone, it was Nittu.

"Hello! Anu. Did you have a nice date with your crush? " Nittika spoke from the other line.

Her voice could be heard loudly. Her words made Siddharth wonder if the 'crush' she's talking about is Vijay.
Thinking about him again, it made him feel jealous. "They were so intimate to each other, like hugging and holding hands. " Thought Sid.

"Hey Nittu! Wait till I return back " Anupriya whispered and cut the phone line . Her facial expression says clearly that she was pissed off and annoyed with Nittu's way of talking, like she should have understood that Anu was with Sid. She was eventually a tomato head again, thinking that Siddharth might have heard the word 'crush ' .

Moods changes really fast though. One turned to annoyance and the other a jealous head, with the same word ' crush ' .

_______________________________

As soon as they reached the company, Anupriya thanked Siddharth for the ride and stomped off , as fast as she could to search for Nittu.

" What's with that attitude? I was really scared for a minute " Thought Siddharth.

She searched for Nittu and as she found her, she ran toward her and pulled her ear.
"Ahhhh! That hurts ~ " Nittika said, pouting.

"Served you right !! " Exclaimed Anupriya, thinking that it was worth her betrayal.

" Let's go at my office " Saying this, Anupriya dragged Nittika with her.

* * *

" Really? Did you have to pinch my ear so hard? Look! Look at it, it's already red . " Nittika complained .

" I already said that you deserved it. Why did you have to mention 'crush'. K was sitting inside the car with Siddharth sir, beside me. " Retorted Anu.

" Then, it's good, huh? "

Anupriya narrowed her eyes to Nittika, with a ' do-you-want-to-have-some-fist '
look.

"Fine! Fine! I won't talk about it anymore " Said Nittu.

" I'm so pissed off right now. " Said Anupriya, annoyance could be heard from her words.

" Well, I have a surprise for you too ~ " Now, the atmosphere changed from moody to happy.

" Ah! Really? What is it. Tell me, tell me!!! " Exclaimed Nittu, who was really excited to hear it.

"Remember Vijay? Our bestie? The tall boy, whom everyone used to have a crush , for his good looks and brains. Whom we spent our high schools with" Asked Anupriya.

"Um.... Vijay... Vijay... Ah! Yes, yes, our bestie. Yes yes! I remember him. Do what does he have to do with the surprise? " Enquired Nittu .

"Because the surprise, that I'm taking about is related to him. I MET HIM TODAY AT THE SHOOTING! " Exclaimed Anupriya happily.

"What! Really! " Then saying this, both of them hold hands and start jumping inside the room.

"That's really good. I want to visit him. It's been a long time since we saw him right? He went abroad for learning acting . Right? And as I can recall he used to be one of the toppers of the school, including you. " Said Nittu eagerly.

" I was also quite shocked to see him. It has been a complete 7 years , we haven't seen him . By the way, everything happens for the good only " Said Anupriya .

"Yeah! You're right "

____________________________

" Bye ! Anu~ Don't stay up late at the office . You have just recovered. Okay? "
"Okay dear! You go home first . I want to finish the draft today" Said Anupriya.

Anupriya's office has everything in it , whether it's foldable bed, table and other things too.
They bid goodbye and went for their respective work .

" Time to have a real deal " Thought Anupriya.

Well she wasn't alone at the company. Siddharth wasn't off work too and around 5 of the department heads were busy with their draft , so they had to stay back at the company.

Anu started sketching , trying different styles so that it could fit the theme of the film.
After several draft of the sketches, she was tired. Her eyes wasn't supporting her anymore, and so she slept with her head on her arms. She didn't have the energy to stand up, so she just slept at the table-chair fold.

♡ ♡ ♡

" Aye! I remember Anupriya saying that she'll stay behind to have first set of the draft. I should check it out "
Saying this, Siddharth went out of his office and headed for Anupriya's office.

Siddharth knocked the door.
"May I come in? " He asked but he didn't got a reply. He realises it wasn't locked from inside so he turn the door knob.

As he entered the office, he realises that Anupriya was sleeping. He saw some paper lying beside her.
"She's sleeping. I better not wake her up. " Sid thought.

" It is very cold lately. You'll catch a cold sleeping like this " He murmured.

Siddharth took out his coat and put it over Anu. He carried her in bridal style and place her gently on the bed. He return back to the table and focus on the sketches, trying to analyse all the necessery things.

After analysing for around 15 minutes, he thought of returning to his office and so, he close the door .

_______________________________

Another short chapter !!!

Bye bye! Take care~