fourty

"c'mon, i'm your father!" he says, raising his voice slightly. "just because you're my father, doesn't mean i have to trust you" i sigh, staring at his character.

"you can be that way, but one day you'll be crawling back to me" he chuckles. "i'll give you a chance"

"a chance?" he repeats. "yeah, a chance, don't fuck it up"

"what do i do now, i'm no longer president" he sighs, "can dead people run for president?" he adds. "i doubt it" i reply.

"tubbo is president? taking after my footsteps" he laughs, "why don't you become president?" he turns to me.

"i'm kind of digging myself a grave right now. so i think that'll be a bad idea. i need to lay low" i sigh. "what'd you do?"

"side with dream and technoblade"

"that's a bad thing? aren't they the most powerful on the server?"

"pretty much, but everyone hates their guts. but i was exposed as a 'traitor' so i don't know who hates me or not" i sigh, looking around.

"ah, just like me" he laughs. "no, not like you"

"so are you just going to act cold to me? not give me a chance?" he sighs, "then what's the point of trying to be a father figure"

"you can try. like i said, you have a chance" i sigh.

"shit i gotta take this seriously now" he chuckles.

··

"i'm fighting tommy and tubbo tomorrow" dream tells me. "you're- you're what?! he has one life? you're gonna kill him?!" i yell, "why would he agree to that-"

"i don't know, no i won't go easy on them." he says, his character looking at me. "but you could kill them"

"we're fighting that's the point, and why do you care? tommy hates you ivy" his character stares at me.

"he.. hates me?"

··

1/20 smp spoilers

··

"they're going" ponk says, we crowd around the prime path. "say our, goodbyes?" i sigh, accepting the truth that this might be our last goodbye.

"line up, we're saying our goodbyes" ponk cuts in, everyone taking a spot along the prime path.

i stand across from niki, near ponk and sam. eventually the two boys appear, making their way down the prime path, saying their goodbyes.

"um ivy, yeah ivy bye" tommy says, walking past me and onto ponk. "hi ivy! bye" tubbo laughs, his voice going softer once he says bye. "bye"

maybe he does hate me, he just walked past me like, i was nobody?

eventually they said their goodbyes, and were on their way to wherever dream has told them to meet. i hope they're okay.

you whisper to dream: please dont kill them

dream whispers to you: i will.

··

"listen up," punz raises his voice, building up on a piller with some wood. "i know what dream is doing, we are going to save them. dream isn't going to go down without a fight. we can't let them go face dream and do nothing about it, we know how powerful dream can be" punz pauses, surveying the crowd.

"some of us may have our differences, but overall dream has somehow screwed over all of us" sam cuts in, standing next to punz.

"now, gear up, we will be heading to face dream shortly" punz says, eventually the crowd disperses.

"everyone ready?" punz announces, once the crowd gathers again. "yeah" eret answers, looking around the crowd.

maybe everything will be alright, but what if they're already dead?

punz leads us through the nether, to a portal not connected to any of the others. "once sam says to enter, enter" punz jumps into the portal, dissapearing.

we stand there for a moment, looking around at each other. what if this is a trap. what if we're all going to die today, maybe everything isn't alright.

"now" sam announces, we slowly pile in.

"they- they came!" tommy yells, "tubbo, get behind!" he adds on, running into the crowd of us. punz and sapnap stand in the front of the crowd, cornering dream. while tubbo and tommy scream and jump around in the back, its kinda funny.

"punz you actually came! it worked!" tommy continues. "yeah, i got the message" punz replies.

i look back, tommy and i look at each other. "thank you" he says softly.

"why- why are you all here" dream hesitates. "we're tired of your shit dream" i cut in, stepping forward next to sapnap.

he took their items, what a prick.

tommy walks through us, infront of dream. "you told me i was too important to kill" he goes on, taking a few items from others. he digs down next to dream, a hole.

"everything on you, in there" he continues, motioning towards the hole.

i smile, wow karmas a bitch.

"you wont kill me- guys make sure tubbos okay cause he said he'd definitely kill him" he turns around, looking at tubbo. tubbo giggles, backing up in the crowd. "stay behind me" i mumble, he does so.

next thing i know, dream slowly throws his items in the hole. tommy grabs the items, putting the armor on.

"naked blob" i giggle, a few others laugh too.

dream was slain by tommyinnit using [axe of peace]

"i am going to kill you, till you're dead"

"tommy stop!" dream yells, sounding scarily serious. "stop stop stop stop stop!" he yells again, hitting tommy once.

"wait! listen- i can bring you all back to life"

schlatt...?

"i fought with jschlatt!" dream goes on, practically begging for tommy not to kill him.

where even is schlatt.

"jschlatt gave me a book, okay, and it has how to bring people back to life. but only i have the book" dream continues.

"we have contact to schlatt-"

"you, have contact to schlatt. and no he wont tell you, nor he probably remembers" dream cuts me off.

"if i die death is permanent"

"this is your last chance, not to lie to me" tommy sighs. "get- get in a box, dream in a box, dream in a box"

"dream in a box, what will he do" i laugh, tommy chuckles. "im getting ptsd" tubbo chimes in. "you're okay tubbo" i laugh.

"you have to let me go!" dream pleads. "i can't let you go?!" tommy yells, pointing his crossbow at him.

"tommy- tommy" sam cuts in.

"you dont have to let him go free, you can put him in the prison" sam mentions. "i build the prison, he payed me to build the prison-"

"i know enough, you cant contain me in the prison" dream cuts sam off.

"you should know enough, to know it's impossible to get out once you're in." sam states.

we all look around at each other, maybe everything will be alright.