fourty one

"he stole everything.. that people cherished?" niki says, the group looking at the items dream had up for display.

jschlatt:

ivy

"ivy.." i mumble, reading the sign on the wall. tommy stands behind me. "look, i know dream manipulated you too. i know the ivy i know is still there" tommy comments.

"he did" i sigh, reading the sign over and over again.

did he use me, to get to schlatt?

or is now using schlatt, to get to me?

"so did you atleast get a hit on him?" schlatt says, as i talk about the dream situation. "um, yeah when he was in the box" i laugh, remembering us throwing names around.

"they have a prison now? glad i died" he chuckles. "you'd probably be in there" i reply.

why am i getting along with him? isn't he supposed to be this evil drunk dude? maybe he isn't what everyone paints him to be, atleast i hope so.

"ivy" quackity says, his character standing next to me. "oh, um hi" i pause, remembering him killing me.

"what're you doing over here?" he questions. "i was, just talking to.." i look over, schlatts gone.

"i was talking to myself" i answer quickly. "oh, well um. i've been wanting to talk to you about, the elephant in the room"

"you killing me?"

"yeah, that" he pauses. "it was just an in the moment reaction"

"because schlatts my dad?" i question.

"i didn't have the best experience with schlatt" he sighs. "i understand" i reply, not knowing what to say.

- "flatty patty" schlatt says, chuckling.

"did you, hear that?" i say, looking around, no schlatt in sight. "what? i didn't hear anything" quackity says.

"oh, okay"

is he deaf? did schlatt just like enter my head? am i going crazy? oh god did schlatt haunt me, dear god please no.

tommy and tubbo sit on the bench, cat playing softly. "we did it" i say, standing behind the boys. "yeah, hi ivy" tommy says, his character looking at me.

- "this disc sounds nice" schlatt says, softly.

"twitter was like oh well if tommy dies it'll be okay! it's not the end of the world! surprise bitch!!" tommy yells, i watch as his face lights up as we talk about the events from todays stream. "surprise bitch! dreams the bitch! not me!" he laughs, sitting back in his chair.

after streams both of us sit in call together, our cameras on and just enjoying each other's presence while we talk about the events. "i knew what was gonna happen and i was still shocked" i giggle, putting my hands in the pockets of the hoodie i had on, tommys.

"i find it funny how people overanalyze alot of the stuff we do, and half of them are just now figuring out we're dating" i smile, remembering twitter freaking out about us. "like someone said, we have such a love hate relationship on the smp" i add, since we're on the topic of twitter.

"we honestly do, you're a mess"

"i'm a mess?!" i laugh, "have you met your character-"

"i've got my shit together, i just practically called dream my bitch earlier!" he laughs, he really does raise his voice alot. loud child.

"yeah, yeah whatever disc boy" i smile. he makes fun of the way i say disc boy, then smiles too. "you're sassy-" "what!?" he yells once again.