eleven

i was leaving tomorrow morning, which i wasnt looking forward to at all. i packed one of my bags, just so i'd have less work to do later. "i forgot you have to leave" i hear tommy say, i look over to find him standing in the doorway. not sure how long he has been there. "i don't want to" i sigh, zipping up the bag.

i got contacted by mcc to see if i would be intrested in participating, which is insane to think that they think im fit enough for such a big event with so many big creators. i accepted and told tommy the news. "you're gonna be in mcc? pog!" he said, seeming genuenly excited. it was almost halloween so everyone would get a cute halloween skin. we would be told our teams tomorrow and then they'd start to be announced. i was super excited, just scared to be teamed with someone i don't really know.

"what if i don't know them" i say, starting to get worried. "they try to team you with atleast someone you know, so maybe we will be teamed. how sick would that be?" tommy says, still sounding excited. "true, but like we meet them then get thrown into a competition with them!" i reply. "i know almost everyone, you know, since im kind of a big deal" he laughs, elbowing me. "oh shut up" i laugh with him. "but everyone is really cool, don't worry" he says, comforting me.

it keeps getting later and later, and eventually it'll be the morning and i'd have to leave. i get off the phone with my dad, discussing that i'm leaving tomorrow. i would never leave if i could, tommy is so much fun to be around. atleast i can get back to streaming once i'm home, and i have mcc to look forward to.

i stand next to tommy at the airport, waiting for my fight to be called. im incredibly tired since we stayed up a bit too late last night. eventually a voice booms over the speakers and my flight is called. i look over at tommy and he pulls me into a hug, wrapping his arms tightly around me. i hug him tightly, not wanting to leave. "tommy i'm gonna miss my flight" i joke, since we've been standing here for almost a minute now. "fine" he says, letting go. "you better get going now, you got mcc to win in a few days" he adds, smiling at me. "you're funny" i laugh. "so, bye tommy" i say, taking a step away.

"i love you"

"i love you too"

i walk into my room, leaving my bags by the door and climbing into bed. i'm so tired i can barely keep my eyes open. i pull the blanket over me and fall asleep soon after.

i wake up to the sun shining through my windows blinding me. i sit up and remember where i am now, home. i sigh and find my phone, unlocking it to a few texts from tommy and other notifications.

tommy
text me when you're home

tommy
assuming you went to bed,
tomorrow theyre announcing
the mcc teams to us. night ivy

i just woke up im alive hi

i get up, freshening up in the bathroom and walking back into my room. i grab a bag and place it on my bed, opening it to see a small sticky note attached to a piece of clothing.

thought you'd
want this,
keep it

-tommy♡

i take it out of the bag to see it's one of his hoodies. i smile, placing it on the bed. i sit at my pc and open dc, to see if they announced any teams yet.

team violet vampires! - @fundylive @poizonivy @tommyinnit @wilbursoot

we're on a
team together!

tommy
winners pov
winners pov
winnerd pov

okay stop
spamming me

tommy
winners pov
winners pov
winners pov
winners pov

youre annoying
sometimes

tommy
my work here is done

i decide to stream, i load up mc and make sure i look presentable enough. i go live and wait for chat to fill up. "hello chat, i am back!" i smile, doing the parkour in the hypixel bedwars lobby. "chill stream for today, just some hypixel games. starting with bedwars till i get bored" i add, joining a bedwars game.

i love your hoodie, where did you get it ?

stream snipe

do a party

what bw star are you

doesnt tommy have that hoodie