nine

the day wasn't very eventful, but was really nice being able to just chat and spend time with everyone. niki and i started making cookies, continuously having to yell at wilbur because he dosent have something, or we don't know where to find something.

"you're telling me you dont have a whisk?" niki says, searching the drawers. "niki, no i probably do not" he laughs. "who needs a wisk we got hands" i laugh. "ew no thank you, use a spatula" tommy says, almost throwing one at me. "boys get out, we are busy" i groan. fundys just minding his business watching, thankfully not annoying us. "the house is fucking gone they're gonna burn it down" tommy laughs.

"get your hands out the fucking batter tommy!" i yell, seeing him poke his finger in it from the corner of my eye. "i just want a taste!" he sighs. "i dont know where your hands have been" he pokes my nose, getting the cookie batter on it. "tommy!" i yell, wiping the batter off. "you're so loud jeez!" he says, leaving the kitchen.

eventually the cookies are done, niki pulls them out of the oven, placing them on top. "dont touch, dont touch! they're still hot!" she says, concern in her voice as wilbur reaches over. "fine" he sighs. once they cool down i take one, taking one for the team to see if they're horrid or not. "they're edible!" i laugh, eating the rest of the cookie. everyone makes their way around to grab a cookie, fundy looks very hesitant. "it's a cookie it can't kill you" i laugh. "it very well can" he replys. eventually most of the cookies are gone, they weren't that bad after all. i ate, maybe too many. but it was worth it.

we sit around and watch a movie, the day moving by insanely fast. it's already almost six and i feel like all i've done is eat today. tommy and i are leaving back to his house tomorrow, then i have to head back home the day after.

tommys pov

we say goodbye to everyone and on with the drive back home, ivy seeming tired from stuffing her face with cookies the night before. we sit in the back seat as father innit drives us home. she lays down on the seat, placing her head in my lap. i smile, moving hair out of her face. the next thing i know she is sound asleep in my lap.

i decide to stream today, since i haven't streamed in awhile and tubbo, big q and karl wanted to talk and hangout in the smp. ivy sat besides me, joining in on the conversation here and there.
"alright alright, dating advice for everyone in this call" i say, as quackity goes on about his fifteen dollar parking. "alright, you walk up to a woman and go. woman, you are my girlfriend" i laugh, reading chat. "tommy thinks he can walk up to women and make them, your girlfriend like that" big q says. "can you prove that it can happen?" karl says. i hesitate for a moment, looking over at ivy and committing to the bit. "ivy, you are my girlfriend" i say, laughing. "wha- what" she says, confused. "no, no you're supposed to say okay cmon it's a bit" i mumble, making it obvious to her. "oh! oh yeah! okay" she laughs. "well- he did what you asked" tubbo says. "gotta give him credit for that" karl laughs.

the chat goes crazy for a bit. i have my cam on like always, ivy in the frame here and there. she was in the frame for that clip, making it even better for people to post around. i knew that would happen but its honestly hilarious.

we all talk for awhile after and i end my stream, saying goodbye to everyone and logging off. i take my headphones off, looking over at ivy. "what the hell was that about?" she asks me. "oh, um a bit" i answer. "it'll be fine, don't worry" i say, getting up.

i grab her waist, pulling her with me onto my bed. "tommy!" she whines. i laugh, wrapping my arms around her. we sit there for a moment in silence. ivy soon breaking it. "tommy" she says softly, in an odd tone. "yeah?" "is this your way of flirting?" she laughs. "i've never thought of it that way. maybe"

"you know what you said earlier?"

"what?"

"that i'm your girlfriend"

"yeah"

"i'm quite okay with that"