twenty four

dream
you ready?

i'll always be

dream
stay safe, excited to see you
and everyone soon. message
me about anything you need

thank you, you stay
safe too!

i call an uber, trying to contain my excitement about seeing, and meeting, everyone. i pack a few additional things and head outside, waiting for my uber to pull up.

tommyyy
you heading out?

yeah!

tommyyy
excited to see you :)

i'll always be
excited to see you

my uber pulls up the address dream sent me, i look around for a moment, thanking the driver and stepping out. it's already fairly cold, i didn't have a jacket on me. i walk up to the door, knocking and hearing voices suddenly get louder.

"it's ivy!" sapnap yells, opening the door. "hi!" he adds. "hi nick" i smile, he lets me in, leading me to where everyone else is. dream and quackity sit around, sapnap joining them. "ivy!" quackity says, in the spanish accent. "hey" i smile, dream getting up and reaching out for a hug.

the europeans eventually show up, a lot later than everyone else. george the first to show up, along with tubbo shortly after.

sapnap welcomes everyone in, i eventually hear wilbur. "we ran into each other at the airport so" he says in the distance, tommy turning the corner and locking eyes with me. niki, wilbur and sapnap follow after him. he pulls me into a hug, rubbing my back slightly.

"hi ivy!" niki says, pulling me into a hug after tommy let go. tommy and i dont exchange any words, just smiles. the room is filled with people talking, the room full of energy. eventually everyone arrives, giving out hugs and hellos.

"ight who paying for the pizza" sapnap says. "not it" i say, some others follow along after me. "man what the fuck" quackity says, everyone looking at him since he was last to say it. we order a few pizzas, everyone pitching in some money.

"why the hell does george get the big bed" quackity sighs. "he gotta have room to cuddle with clay, duh" sapnap says. "and room for you too" george adds, winking at nick. "nah im good, i got my own bed, y'all have fun" he laughs. "not you guys shipping each other more than twitter" wilbur says.

i head to my room to settle in, unpacking a few items. "hey" tommy says, walking into the room im sharing with niki. i smile at him, walking over to hug him. he pulls my close, squeezing me slightly.

"whats up fuckers!" i hear someone yell, and voices getting louder. "what the fuck" tommy says, leading the way to the noise. "get the fuck out of here!" quackity laughs, pulling him into a hug. "hey, i heard there was a party and i of course had to crash it" schlatt says, already settling in on the couch.

niki and i talk for awhile, everyone seems to have their own group to talk with. quackity, schlatt, tommy and sapnap of course being the loudest group, following with wilbur, dream, george and tubbo then niki and i doing our own thing.

the pizza arrives, everyone crowding around the kitchen to get a slice. "aye, aye, back off flys, let everyone get a piece" dream says. "bro why the hell you just take half the pizza, we got a whole house to feed" nick yells, seeing schlatts plate piled with pizza. "aye a mans gotta eat" he laughs.

tubbo, wilbur and tommy dissapear, wilbur eventually turning the corner and motioning for me to follow him. i do so, following him to one of the rooms. "what the hell, this ain't fair" tommy whines. "what!" tubbo says. "what is this about" i ask, confused. "tommy is a pussy" wilbur says calmly. "this is childish" tommy says. "you're childish" wilbur replies. "oh come on" tommy laughs.

"so, you guys a secret thing?" wilbur asks. "um, i guess so" i say, looking at tommy. "how did you guys find out?" i add. "he wouldn't shut up about you-" "what!? no!" tommy yells. i laugh, he looks almost embarrassed

we all sit around the couch, everyone going around and telling their own storys or comments. quackity goes on about something, but im honestly not listening. i rest my head on tommys shoulder, he kisses the top of my head. i see sapnaps eyes go wide, looking over at us. tommy laughs under his breath.