fourty three

the day was coming up, which was always a difficult time for my family since my mother passed. my dad's brother always made sure to come visit, since he knew how much it meant to me.

my uncle was one of the first people i really opened up to and became one of my best friends after my mother passed. we don't talk as much anymore but he makes sure to check in here and there.

"hey kiddo" he smiles at me, lifting me up once we hug. "you're getting so much older, i won't be able to pick you up soon" he laughs. my dad and him talk for a moment, continuous glances over at me and a few smiles.

i head to the kitchen, pouring myself a drink and placing the bottle back in the fridge. "hey ivy, come out here!" my dad yells, standing by the door. i do so, closing the door behind me.

it was surprisingly chillier than normal, for florida weather. "why are we out here, i need a hoodie" i sigh. "be patient" my dad smiles. "i'm not patient" i laugh, looking around the neighborhood.

a car pulls up, an uber sticker on the front. tommy steps out of the car. wait, tommy, my tommy!? he waves at me, smiling. "tommy?!" i yell, running up to him, his arms wrap around me immediately.

"i missed you" he whispers to me, his arms still around me. "c'mon kids, it's cold out here" my dad laughs, yelling over to us from the front door.

"c'mon listen to the man" tommy smiles, letting go of me. tommy grabs his things and we follow my dad a uncle inside. "nice to meet you, im tommy, we'll you know that but-" he laughs, introducing himself to my dad and uncle.

the guest room was taken by my uncle, leaving my room and the couch. i lead tommy to my room, where he can leave his stuff, but choose where to sleep.

"florida sucks already" he laughs, jumping onto my bed. "you haven't even been here for a day" i roll my eyes, sitting down at my pc. "doesn't matter" he smiles at me.

"get up, get up" he mutters, standing next to me. "fine" i sigh, doing so and letting him sit at my pc. "you're going live aren't you" i laugh, sitting on the edge of my bed. "well, duh" he says, clicking away on my pc.

"why is your camera there, this is such a bad angle" he whines, staring at himself on obs. "i like it" i pout, standing next to him.

"hello chat!!" he yells, doing his stream intro. "don't get me banned" i smile, standing behind him, messing with his hair.

couple goals

tommys in america??

tommy!!!

hi chat:)

pogpogpogpog

ivyinnit ivyinnit ivyinnit

this is so iconic

turn it up, i've been waitin for this one

ivyinnit eh

"y'know america fucking sucks" he starts, already ranting on about america. "we know you're loyal to the queen" i giggle.

height check ??

"ivy's fucking short" tommy laughs, already getting up to do a height comparison. tommy laughed at the comparison, i wasn't even up to his shoulders. "we get it you're tall" i sigh, smiling at the camera.

"this angle is weird" he complains, continuing to go on about my camera. "i'm not moving it for you" i laugh, reading chat as he complains.

"chat, he complains so much, he's a needy baby" i laugh, tommys facial expression causing me to laugh even harder. "and you complain about me complaining, we're even!" he tells me. "in your book, we're even" i smile.

fight caught live on twitch.tv😳

crybaby tommy

get a room 😌

florida isn't that bad.....