five

i wake up, sitting up in bed and realizing where i am. tommy's room. he's nowhere to be seen. i get up, heading to the bathroom to freshin up. i walk into my room, the bed made and everything the same. i change clothes and walk to the kitchen.

"look who's awake" tommy says, eating a bowl of cereal. i sit next to him, making myself a bowl. "you passed out last night" he says, watching me pour milk into the bowl. "i forgot i was even here when i woke up" i laugh, putting the milk back in the fridge. "i slept in your room, since you fell asleep in mine" he says. "oh youre fine" i reply.

"we're gonna head to brighton and meet up with wilbur, tubbo lives nearby so we can go visit tubbo for a bit" he says, finishing his bowl. "philza will also be there" he adds. "i've never really talked to him" i reply. "then niki and fundy are flying in tomorrow"

i get ready to go, packing a mini backpack off stuff i may need. tommy says he's going to film a vlog so i have to look presentable.

"tubbo said we could meet up at the beach, so bring a swimsuit if you'd like" tommy says, poking his head into my room. "i didn't even bring one" i laugh, "i wasn't going to swim anyways" i add.

we head to go see tubbo. a long drive and a few stops, since tommy apparently has the smallest blatter ever, and we arrive. tommy walks ahead of me, since it's a surprise that im even here. soon i see the familiar brown haired boy in the distance, seeing his face light up at the sight of us. "no fucking way, ivy !" tubbo says, quickly hugging me. tommy laughs, "damn no hell to me, bastard." "hi tommy !" tubbo adds, hugging him. tubbo's about my height, alot shorter than tommy. tommy looks at me, laughing.

the boys rent a small paddle board, taking it out into the water as i watch from the shore. tubbo made his way on while tommys hanging onto the board in the water. tommy appears to be vlogging. next thing i know tommy tries to climb up onto the board, only causing the two boys to fall into the water. i laugh, watching them obviously bicker.

we decide to head to tubbos place, the boys have to clean up anyways. they change clothes and next thing i know tommy's on tubbos pc. "hello chat !" tommy yells, streaming. "you're fucking streaming ?" i ask, laughing. "tubbo fix your fucking camera, you got it in the wrong place" he says, tubbo sitting behind him. "hi chat !" tubbo says, waving at the camera. i try to stay quiet, not wanting the viewers to ruin the surprise for wilbur and everyone else.

soon it's time to meet up with wilbur, we say our goodbyes to tubbo and go on our way to meet with wilbur. we meet at an arcade, wilbur not noticing me for a second. "oh shit ivy !" he says, reaching his arms out for a hug. hes much taller than me. philza arrives and we all say hi, philza introducing himself to me. tommy starts vlogging again. i vlog wilbur and tommy playing some games and i join in too.

"it's fucking freezing in here, or is it just me ?" i ask tommy, while wilbur and philza play a basketball game. "i think that's just you, you want my hoodie ?" he asks. "n-no i'm fine" i say, watching wilbur destroy philza. "no you're taking it" tommy says, taking his hoodie off and handing it to me. "thank you" i smile, putting it on. it was his black hoodie, that he looked insanely cute, i mean nice, in. it was slightly oversized, a perfect size for me.

"oh im going to destroy you at this" tommy says, challenging me to the same game wilbur and philza played. "im short this isn't fair !" i whine. we start and tommy almost makes all of them, while i struggle. "look at these two lovebirds" i hear wilbur say, i turn around to see him filming us. i blush, trying not to make it noticeable.

"aw look at the little bear" i say, pointing to a small bear plush in a claw machine. it was holding a small heart, and looked insanely soft. wilbur was already playing the machine, trying to get a different bear. "move over big man, i got this" tommy says, wilbur let's him take the last move. "now don't you fucking miss this you bozo" wilbur says. next thing i know the small bear i pointed to was being carried by the claw, and dropped into the prize hole. "that's the wrong bear you idiot" wilbur says. tommy laughs, taking the bear and giving it to me. "oh you fucking simp" wilbur laughs. "aye, im just a nice guy" tommy winks.

the boys exchange their tickets to get some prizes, we wait in line and wilbur and tommy go back and forth on what to get. "i can get a gun !" tommy yells, "i probably shouldn't yell that" he laughs. "vlog gun !" tommy adds. "i don't trust you with that" i say, filming tommy and wilbur bicker on what to get. "you can get a fuckin yo-yo!" wilbur says, pointing. "a yo-yo? a fuckin yo-yo" philza says. "yes you heard me, a yo-yo."

tommy exchanges the prizes for the tickets, getting two 'vlog' guns, a yo-yo and adding a small plush, that i couldn't make out. "where the hell did wilbur go" tommy says, leaving the counter. "you're embarrassing him" i laugh. tommy hands me the small plush, which is a small green frog. "it's green, i saw it and thought of you" he says, i can tell he blushes when he looks away. now i have the two plushes he got my in my arms, him still carrying the 'vlog' guns and yo-yo. "we spend our time here for some fucking plastic guns ?" philza asks. "yes, yes we did" tommy replies.