fifteen

i was getting a huge amount of hate because of the tweet circulating. i stayed off of social media, not being able to handle the constant hate.

i open discord, replying to a few dms. alot of people reached out to me which was really nice to know they cared. i couldn't help myself but continuously look up my name on twitter, reading the tweets.

do y'all not realize ivy is 16. literally a teen. how the hell y'all expect her to react? and why are y'all believing a random ass account? i could make a new account and tweet some shit about who ever and y'all would believe it these days. sad how fast people are to believe whatever they hear.

not people trying to defend i*y

we are attacking a 16 yr old now? no wonder people think mcytwt is toxic

i close twitter, breaking down into tears. i get up from my desk and climb into bed, just wanting to fall asleep to feel nothing for a moment.

tommys pov

the amount of hate ivy was receiving was was horrible, i know ivy enough to know she is probably at a low right now. i keep checking in on her, letting her know i'm here for her.

how are you feeling ?

if you want to talk feel free to call me whenever

i was in a call with niki and tubbo, just hanging out and talking about what we've been up to. "hey tommy" niki says softly. "what's up" i reply, "how is ivy doing?" she asks, sounding worried. "i'm not sure honestly. i've talked to her a few times and she hasn't been herself. i texted her a few minutes ago to check in on her, still no reply" i answer, sitting back in my chair after. "it's horrible how people are treating her on twitter" she says. "it really is"

"what happened?" tubbo asks, his voice cracks when he says happened. "one of her ex's tweeted some shit about her, which isn't true. just trying to ruin her platform that she's gained" i say, sighing after. "it was an ex?" niki says, sounding surprised. "uh, yeah"

it's been almost an hour now and ivy hasn't replied, she normally replies fast but lately theyve been slow. not this slow. i try not to worry too much, because she might be busy. but i can't help but worry.

ivys pov

i wake up to a pitch black room, getting up and turning on the light. i check the time on my phone. 11:36 pm. i have several notifications, multiple from tommy.

tommyyy
how are you feeling ?

if you want to talk feel free to call me whenever

i love you

sorry if i seem to be messaging you alot, i just want to make sure you're okay

i love you too

i dont mind you messaging me

my birthday was soon, and i wasn't really looking forward to it. it's always been a let down. i get up and head to the kitchen, looking for something to eat. i find a bag of chips and walk back to my room, sitting at my desk. i open discord, not surprised at how dead it is. i scroll through the chat of one of the private discords everyone hangs out in.

wilbur
among us stream tomorrow? five est?

niki
im down

tubbo
sure

child
sure
and who the hell changed my name again

fundy
your name isn't wrong
i can play

wilbur
@sapnap @george @dream dré and dré simps what you guys doing

fundy
@ivy among us tomorrow ?

child
she probably won't join

fundy
she busy?

child
she's taking a break from social media

fundy
aw man

tubbo
i miss ivy

niki
i hope she's okay

fundy
wait what happened ?

wilbur
twitter happened

fundy
oh

i sigh, closing discord and staring at my wallpaper. i want to stream right now but i can't. it'll just end up a shit show. i open messages and go to tommys contact, revealing our messages. i type something out, then delete it. doing that over and over again.