fourteen

dream, george, sapnap and karl end up winning mcc, which isn't very surprising. i'm about to end my stream, but the boys are busy screaming into my ears. i'm laughing so hard it hurts. "shut up!" i laugh, covering my face because it's probably red from laughing so much.

eventually they calm down and we end our streams, saying our goodbyes. tommy and i sit in call for a bit, once fundy and wilbur left. "ivy that was insane, you did so well" he says, sounding hyped. "i did okay, you carried honestly" i smile. "okay, i'm gonna go get some food. i'll talk to you later" tommy says, after a talk about the event for a while. "okay, bye" i say, dragging out the e.

i chill out for most of the day, watching youtube and stopping by a few streams. it's super late now, almost twelve am. i go through discord to see what everyone is up to, alot if them are dead since its so late. i notice dream, quackity, sapnap, eret, karl, punz and awesam are all in vc. i type in chat to ask what they're doing, so bored that i'm up for any sort of human interaction.

awesamdude
you can join, quackity is streaming tho. honestly idk wtf is happening

ivy
okay lmao

i join the vc, not prepared for what i'm about to partake in. "i'm crying, im actually crying. like im not even kidding. im 100% crying" dream says.
"is there anything i can do for you?" karl says. "you can get me taco bell" dream replies. "okay!" karl replies. everyone laughs, a few welcoming me to the call. "hello ivy" sapnap says, dragging out the y. "hi sap boy" i reply.
the boys talk for awhile, i chime in here and there. this is my first impression for a few of them and it is a very chaotic one. suddenly i hear a screech, a dream screech. "what the fuck, was that dream" i laugh. "there's nothing open!" he whines. "w a t e r" someone says, everyone laughing after.

"you've been robbed at a denny's?!" quackity asks dream after he casually mentions the place was robbed while he was there."we had to get under like, the table-" he says, getting cut off by everyone. "what?!" i laugh. "he straight up got mugged at a dennys" quackity adds, causing me to burst out laughing.

"dream is the fucking definition of florida man" i laugh, after he finishes his story about a fight at goldren corral. eventually we all say our goodbyes, i head to bed since it's almost two in the morning.

i wake up later than usual, almost one pm. i take a shower straight away and look for some food, deciding to go to a small family owned store down the road and pick up something. i put on a jacket and start my walk to the store, since it isn't very far.

i make it to the store, realizing i forgot my phone as i go to take it out of my back pocket to check the time. i purchase some muffins, since my dad enjoys them, and a few other items.

i open the door, struggling to unlock the door for a moment. i put away the stuff i bought and grab a muffin to eat. i find my phone on my desk and sit down, turning on my pc and checking my phone. i take a bite of my muffin, almost choking on it once i realize how many notifications i have.

8 missed calls

tommyinnit
ivy???

tommyyy
what is twitter on about

i have too many notifications to count, several from tommy. i open tommys contact, our messages popping up.

tommyyy
what is twitter on about

you know a levi?

ivy?

tommyyy
you should be awake by now why
arent you replying

call me

???

i open twitter, terrified once i see the name levi.

. @levijaxing

this post is about the upcoming twitch streamer @poizonivy. her whole identity online is fake and isn't the ivy i knew. i knew a mean spirited, bitter girl. not this all smiles and butterflies act. she suddenly got popular because of her friendships with bigger streamers such as @dream and mainly @tommyinnit. she is only doing this for the publicity and money she gets from streaming. she knows how to switch up and is currently doing so. she is using this abilty to get close to big streamers and use their platform to boost hers. im telling you this before she gets any bigger. take my words into consideration and do not give her a platform she is currently gaining.

i read the tweet in disbelief. disbelief that he would try to.. cancel me? tommy facetimes me. i answer, placing my phone down on my desk so he dosent see me almost on the verge of tears. "are you okay? did you see it?" he asks, propping his phone up. "i saw" i reply, reading the tweet over and over again. "what the hell is that about" he asks, looking very concerned. "it's circulating twitter at the moment" he adds. "levi is an ex. he basically described himself and tried to place it in me. he was always jealous of me. he probably saw i was getting bigger and wanted to put a stop to it" i sigh, reading the replies to the tweet.

always got bad vibes from her

why are you guys believing a tweet from a new account, and it's their first tweet?

um chile anyways

what the fuck, never liked her anyways. she really is using tommy honestly. didn't she just meet him and they've already met up?

next caller, next caller

i check discord, a few messages.

karl
saw everything on twitter, i had a great impression of you last night and hope that stays true, hope you're doing great <3

ivy
thank you karl, it means alot.

-

dream
hey ivy, saw what everyone was saying on twitter. i'd suggest staying off of twitter for the moment, since those people can be ruthless. it's sad how people will believe anything. really proud of your growth lately on twitch too, you are honestly a great addition to the group :)