thirty one

tommy goes live shortly after messaging me. i get up and pull up his stream on my monitor, laying back down shortly after. he's streaming with drista, dreams sister, today. i know it's just a bit and for content but i can't help but get slightly jealous.

i go through twitter and like some tweets revolving around the smp. i like to be as interactive as i can with the community and some of the tweets are hillarious.

"press q" tommy repeatedly tells drista as she builds her name in bedrock. she drops one, causing him to scream and run to his enderchest. i laugh at how excited he gets over a piece of bedrock. i pull up the stream chat on my phone, leaving a comment.

poizonivy: bedrock pog

the chat spams my name for a moment, slowly calming down. people seem to still question why he ended his stream early yesterday, but tommy doesn't pay much attention to chat since it moves so fast.

i haven't streamed in a few days, and i try my best to stream daily. i've gotten a few comments at how inconsistent my stream schedule is but honestly it's fine.

tommys stream today is somewhat chaotic, everyone fighting over the unobtainable items drista is just throwing around.

eventually dream and drista say goodbye, and tommy ends his stream. he joins quackitys stream for a while, messaging me here and there.

tommyyy
done with my stream

i know, i've been watching
aren't you hanging out
with big q though?

tommyyy
yeah, but i didn't wanna leave you
alone for several hours

im okay lmao

i continue to watch quackitys stream, tommy messaging me here and there. i recieved a message from dream, clicking on the notification.

dream
hey ivy, i heard about what happened and i hope you're doing well. i wanted to stream a bit with you on the smp tomorrow and i was just wondering if you're up to do it, we can always reschedule and push it back. just tell me how you're honestly feeling.

ivy
hey, thank you. i honestly miss streaming so im up to stream a bit. just lmk what's happening and we'll do it tomorrow.

i smile, honestly excited to stream a bit. along with what the bit will be. it's honestly so fun streaming stuff for the smp.

i log onto the smp, ready to stream for dreams bit. i keep my camera off, not wanting to get dressed for this. chat questions it a bit but i just ignore it.

dream comes back from visiting tommy, dragging me to the vc. "can i go visit him?" i ask. "he'll no longer have any visitor's" dream tells me, blank faced. "what? how come? why?" i question. "he tried to attack me." dream states, seeming unfazed. "attack you?! why would he do that?"

"he's a fucking psychopath." dream continues in a monotone voice. "he.. is?" i question, dream seems to have no emotion in his voice. i don't believe him. "we'll no longer visit tommy, until further notice" he continues. "did you hurt him"

"i wouldn't hurt tommy" dream comments. "tommys life is in your hands, you can easily kill him" i protest. "are you doubting me?"

"im, im not. im just.. curious." i hesitate, not wanting to get in trouble with dream. "okay, so no visiting tommy" he repeats. "okay"

i leave dream, i dont care what he says. i'm going to see tommy. i eventually make my way to tommys exile island, the place blown up. no tommy in sight. "he fucking killed him, he lied to me"

i walk around the place, a few items still laying on the ground. the christmas tree still intact besides from a few logs broken. his tents, blown up. the prime log, blown up. everything blown up, along with tommy.