7. Mate

EDITED

Chase Travis

I woke up to the brightness of the sun peeking in between my grey curtains, I've always liked dark colours so it would only make sense if i had a dark room. My room was filled with black white and grey occasionally blue even most of the clothes in my walk in closet were dark colours. I got in my bathroom that had black tiles and white back splash and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I went outside for my morning run, I wake up before everyone else to go for a run ever since we moved here, it helps me and my wolf get familiarised with the area. Once I was done with the run, I went back to the house and saw my mom cooking breakfast. "Morning mother" I shout as I jog to my room still feeling the adrenaline of my run.

"Hey honey hurry up and get ready for breakfast". She said. My mom was a house wife. Being Luna is a full time job that required for her to stay at home. But she does her job as Luna pretty well, even though I hated the idea of having a mate I would like my mate to be just like my mother, strong, caring, beautiful and an amazing cook.

I got to my room and took a shower letting the warm drops of water sooth me and calm me down.
Once I got out i took out my clothes which were black jeans a white shirt and a black leather jacket.

I dressed then went downstairs and started eating breakfast.
"Where's Ad?" I asked even though I knew she was probably still deciding what to wear.
"Here I Am!!" She basically screamed. "Morning honey." Mom said to her.

After breakfast Adeline decided that riding to school with me would save time and gas money even though money was and is never a problem for us. So we went to school together in my my sports car with her busy telling me how she made a new friend Ruby, Diamond or whatever her name was.

Once we got to school I got out of the car and walked into the school with Adeline besides me leading me towards the front office to go collect my schedule and locker number.

Walking towards the office was quite a challenge as I felt people staring and glaring at me. It made my wolf on edge. I felt the need to growl but i held it in.

After collecting the things i needed I went to my friend and also my future beta as he showed me around the school and introduced me to his friends, most of them already knowing me as I was their future Alpha.

~~~

It was finally lunch. I didn't like how the food looked so I only took a can off coke and went to go sit with my new friends, some of my pack mates and my sister since her friend who was named after a rock wasn't at school today.

As we were talking about everything and anything, A girl caked with makeup was walking towards me. She was wearing a very revealing dress and had a smirk that made me know exactly what she wanted.

She was pretty but very much looked like a slut.

"You must be Chase Travis." She said in a flirty high pitched voice.
"That's me, what can I do for you". I said giving her a bored look. I knew what she wants.

"Well I'm Alice and i was wondering if you'd like to hang out sometime". She says with a flirtatious smile.

Why not.

I agree to her offer, I felt a little dizzy as my wolf disagreed. He wants to be with his mate only.

~~~

After school I went to my car with my sister, since we didn't have anywhere special to go too, we went to a cafe and ate lunch then went home.
"I can't believe you agreed to be with that....that fake girl." Adeline said with distaste while we were on our way home. "Well believe it because I am." I said not even paying attention to her, I didn't need to explain anything to her anyway.

After we got home I did my homework

After we got home I did my homework. I might not seem like I do but I care about my education. I am going to be Alpha one day and what good will an uneducated Alpha do.

After i finished my homework I went down stairs to eat supper with the others, which was delious obviously since it was made by my lovely mother.

After supper I decided to go for a run, in my wolf form, he has been nagging me to let him out.

As I was running enjoying the feel of the wind on my fur, I was hit with an amazing scent, the scent of strawberries and chocolate. The most romantic combination, but it wasn't as strong since it started raining. I started heading towards the intoxicating scent and what I saw baffled me, it was my mate and my wolf made that very clear but she..

She was about to....

Hang herself?