24. Selfish

EDITED

Adeline Travis

I woke up surrounded by Cheetos, oreos, milk and Ice cream containers and a sleeping Gem.

Yesterday was....well half of the day was crap with all the drama that happened but the other half was great fun.

I'm glad I could cheer Gem up. My brother really messed up..big time and then she discovers that the people shes been living with are not her real family.

The world loves to see Gem in pain.

I truly wish I could take the pain away form her. I want her to smile without worrying if she will smile again tomorrow.

I take a quick shower and we wore an orange dress with black sandles. I clean up our mess and leave Gem sleeping.

She needed it.

I go down stairs and I'm greeted by my Dad and mom.

"Is Gem still sleeping" my mom asks.

"Yah...She needs the sleep, she been stressed lately" I said worriedly.

"What's wrong, is she okay" my mom bothered.

My mom has always been kind hearted, even if she doesn't know you, she will always care for you like her own. Thats way she is the best Luna ever.

"Yah...I don't think she'll tell you so I'm just gonna do it"

Gem won't tell mom or anyone about her problems besides me so I will just tell them. I know I shouldn't but maybe we could all help her.

"She just found out her family...the one that hates her is not her actual family"

My mom gasps.

"Poor thing, it's like she's a magnet to pain"

My mom's right. She's always attracting problems that cause her pain. And I feel so bad because I can't do anything to help.

"Morning everyone" Chase enters the kitchen looking normal as ever and that pissed me off.

He is walking like it's just another damn day but no he has a mate that needs him. He needs the man up.

He needs to step up and be a proper mate.

But what does he do he makes her situation even worse by rejecting her without acually rejecting her.

While my dad and mom reply I give him a glare.

He notices but shrugs it of like I didn't just give him a murderous glare.

Gosh I wish I could just slap the living shit out of him.

He's acting like he didn't just hurt Gem yesterday.

I couldn't take him acting calm as if yesterday didn't happen.

"Chase can we talk" I said through gritted teeth.

"Let me have my breakfast first"

The audacity he has is astronomical.

"You can have you breakfast later. This can't wait." I say already walking to the living room.

He followed. Good cause if he didn't.....He wouldn't be alive to see tomorrow.

Cause of death: he FREAKEN pissed his sister off

"So what's so important you couldn't wait till I finished my breakfast" he gave me a bored look.

"Is it fun hurting Gem. Do you enjoy watching her cry?"

I get right to the point. I'm trying to calm my wolf down because if I don't.