27. Kill All Wolves

EDITED

Chris

I found her. I'm so glad I found my soul mate!

She is a werewolf.

That's deffinatly gonna cause a big problem but I'm gonna protect her with my life. Nothing or no one will harm her.

After my encounter with my soul mate I drove home.

"Hey brother why do you smell of dog" Grace said with a disgusted expression.

I had an older brother named Jayden and a younger sister which was Grace.

We all hated werewolves, loathe them even.

"Umm this town is infested with dogs, of course I stink" I replied nervously. Grace can tell when I'm are lying. That's how well she knew me

"You are lying aren't you" she came closer to me.

She started sniffing me, I pushed her off me causing her to fall on her butt.

"You found her a mate" she said with a smirk.

"Jay come here!!!! I've got something to tell you" she yelled.

Jay walked into the room shirtless.

"What" he asked giving Grace a glare.

"Chase found his soul mate"

"And" Jay said with a blank expression.

"And she's a dog"

After she said that we stayed quite for a few minutes.

Then Jay walked up to me with an evil smirk plastered on his face.

"She's in the Moonrise pack..right"

I don't answer.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes"

"We could use this to our advantage, you could use her Brother, maybe to even get information about werewolves so we can give it to him" he said with excitement.

I kept quiet.

"Or have you fallen in love with her already" he laughed.

I wanted so bad to kill him but I couldn't.

"If you don't do this brother then your mate will not live to see another day and I'll make you watch as she screams"

After he said those words I put my hand around his neck and lifted him in the air.

"Don't you dare" my voice was dark and serious.

I put him back down.

"Geez brother, you are already whipped" Grace chirped in while walking out of the room.

"Do what I told you and we won't have to harm your little pet" Jay said dryly.

He walked away.

I knew I had to listen to him if I wanted to protect her.

I picked up my phone and called her.

"Hey" she answered.

I swear I could hear her heartbeat beating fast.

"Hey" I answered back.

"How are You, I mean ofcause you are fine we just talked a few hours ago well unless you are not fine. Are you fine" she spoke fast. She was nervous.

I chuckled.
"Yes i am fine anyway I called because I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out with me tomorrow. Just you and me"

"Yes..I mean I can check my schedule and see if i am busy or not."

I laugh at that.

"So it's a yes then. Meet me at ML cafe" I told her.

After a few minutes of talking to my beautiful soul mate I hung up.

I sighed and went to take a shower.

After I was done with the shower I wore my pants and went to the kitchen opened the fridge and took out a blood bag.

I poured the blood in a wine glass and sat down and watched T.V while drinking blood.

Vampyrs are supposed to be extinct but those stupid mutts could never kill us.

Some Vampyrs were spared because they were mates to those mutts some masked their scents with the help of witch's and hid.

My mom and dad had masked their scents but they were found and brutally killed when we were young.

Me and my siblings want to get revenge for our parents, for the Vampyrs.

I am 925 years old while my sister is 919 and my brother is 934.

We have lived through it all, we have lived through so many evolutions and as the years passed our need to kill the werewolves grew stronger.

As the years past we were plotting and planning on how to wipe out the werewolves.

But we weren't the only ones planning on wiping out the werewolves.

He also wanted to kill all werewolves.

He came up with a plan. And now we are executing it.

He is our leader.

He is.....