38. Blur

EDITED

Warning, this chapter is quick, flashy and confusing.

Adeline Travis

I woke up in the forest, surrounded by trees and nothing more.

My body felt numb, as if I was not in control of it. I start walking towards a direction I had no idea of. I couldn't control my body.

I finally reach a clearing and what was before me, left me baffled.

I saw dead bodies, limbs everywhere, blood painted on the grounds.

The sight was hideous. I examined the bodies a little longer and I saw that some of the bodies were pale and immediately knew they were vampyrs

Then I examined a little bit more and noticed some members of my pack.

Before I could study the sight further my vision starts to blur and I close my eyes, i felt like I was floating.

When I opened my eyes I looked around my surrounding and I notice that I was in a really big ball room.

I looked forward and saw a buffer and stronger looking Chase and I notice he had a crown on his head.

Once again before I could grasp the situation I was transported into a different place, different time

This time I saw Gem, she was standing in the middle of the forest looking up, I follow her gaze and I see dozens and dozens of people...angels coming down to earth.

I look around and notice that Chris was there and Chase was also there...I was also there. We... they were all looking at Gem weirdly.

I'm guessing that they don't know what she was looking at.

They can't see the angels.

I was again transported to an opening and I see a beautiful woman standing next to Chris while I was standing opposite them with tears flowing from my eyes.

I once again am transported to a different location. This time at a weird location. I didn't know the place.

I look up at the sky and I see Gem...She had wings. Opposite her was a beautiful woman, I immediately knew that she was mother nature.

They were fighting.

I closed my eyes feeling the now familiar blur and I am transported to a different time.

I look around and I find myself again in an unfamiliar location, my eyes catch sight of a beautiful woman who looked much like Gem.

I then see Mother nature holding a sharp blade.

The blade was like no other I've seen, it was shaped like an angels wing and had patterns and symbols engraved on it. That was a sacred blade. I remember mom telling me about them.

They are the only things that can kill a god or goddess.

Mother nature'blade is shaped like a tree and also has writings on it.

The god of the sky Zeus has a blade shaped like a lightning bolt and so on.

Mother nature held the blade up high and with much force placed it on the woman's chest and a loud ear bleeding scream came out of the woman's lips.