37. Ezmaralda

EDITED

I wake up.

The first thing I notice when I'm awake is that im wearing a long white dress that flows freely around my body.

I also noticed that I'm bare footed and my hair is longer and silkier

Then I looked around and I found myself standing on a gold pathway.

I look around some more and I see nothing but clouds. I should be feeling panicked but instead I felt serene, calm.

I start walking, following the gold pathway until I find myself staring at a golden gate. The gate was gold and had different symbols, there was one with a moon on it and another with a tree.

I reach out for the symbols. When I touch the gate it opens, revealing the continuation of the gold pathway.

I follow the pathway for a while until I reach this huge building.

It was beautiful and majestic.

It was cream in colour but had a bit of gold.

I walk to the doors and pushed them open.

When they opened the aura changed into one that made you whimper due to the power present.

I start walking to a destination that I didn't know but seemed to also know.

As I am walking towards goodness knows where I hear voices coming from a closed room.

I head towards the room and placed my ear on it.

"Gaia, you know that we can't punish her without proof" a voice filled with innocents says. It was soft and gentle, like a mothers love.

"Of course you would say that, you are the goddess of love, but I shall not listen to you this time.

She disobeyed my rules, she fell in love with a human...A mortal and bed him. She carried a child, a hybrid. That offence shall not go unpunished" I heard a strong female voice boom, this one was unlike the first one, this one held authority.

"But maybe she killed the child, we've been looking for the child for centuries if not more and still nothing" I heard the sweet voice plead.

Before I got caught I decided to stop listening in to their arguement and started walking.

After a few minutes I reached a dungeon.

The dungeon was abandoned or at least looked so.

I continue walking until I heard sniffling.

I walked faster to the sound.

I started feeling this wierd emotion. Sadness, fear, anger? I wasn't sure.

I got there and I see... a woman, she was wearing white just like me and had brown hair like me.

I couldn't see her face as her head was in between her knees.

"I'm sorry" she kept on whispering while sobbing.

"Are you okay" I decide to ask feeling a sudden emotion of sadness wash over me.