43. Slapped The King

EDITED

Slap.

I slapped the vampyr king on the face.

"You bastard! Here I am thinking that you were a nice person. I will never marry you!" I shout as Chris holds me back from hitting him again.

The vampyr king looks at me with red eye, he licks the blood on his lips and smirks. " Take her back to the dungeons and make sure she gets what she deserves for disrespecting me like that" he says.

"Oh and make sure she doesn't eat until our wedding. Think of it as....fasting. The wedding is in three days." His smirk grows wider.

I give him a glare and he just chuckles clearly not bothered. Chris pulls me towards the door not affected by my unwillingness. "Let me go you...you leech" I growl. He chuckles but does not let go.

We arrive at the dungeons and he pushes me into the cell and locks it. "Im gonna call a gaurd to punish you, I've got a mate to go to and i dont want to waste my time or my clean clothes torturing you." he says walking out of the dungeon.

I call out for him to come back but my crys seem to be heard by deaf ears. I slump on the floor with a thud and lean my back on the wall as I await my destiny.

A few minutes later a buff looking man walks in with a sinister smirk on his face. "Chris didn't mention you would be this pretty" he licks his lips and smirks once again.

"I am gonna have fun with you" he beams. I shiver in fright. He gives me the creeps. The man unlocks my cell and walks towards me.

I stand up and move back, an attempt to further myself from him. "Get away!" I yell as he got closer.

"Not yet sweetheart, I still need to punish you, I heard you disrespected the king" he tisked.  He reaches for the whip that was on his waist.

I gulp in fears. "D-don't" I whisper but he just gives me one of his sinister smirks and walks closer.

Once close enough he pushes me on the ground and smacks me on the back with the whip. I cry out in pain.

Another smack and my crys get louder and my tears roll down my face continuously. I lost count after 11 but eventually he leaves.

I could not move, the pain has numbed out. I stayed on the floor lifelessly for what seemed like hours...days even.

My stomach hurt and my back hurt worse. I didn't even know what time or day it was but all I knew was that I was hungry and I was hurt badly that if not attended too, I would get an infaction.

So much for being the most powerful being ever.

With that thought once again I slipped into unconsciousness.

"Oh my child. I wish things were different. I wish you could be here with me. I wish I could have raised you.

But it was out of my hands. I had no choice. I hope you forgive me" I hear a females voice. It belongs .....it belongs to my mother, to the angel goddess.

I was floating in the darkness. I was numb but yet I could feel the sadness of her voice.

"Mother!! Oh mother. Help me. I need to save you and my mate but I do not know how Mother!! Help" I yell into the unknown.

I'm not even sure she'll hear me. To my luck she does. "Dear I cannot help you for I am trapped but dear only you can help your self. Only you can save us all.

You just need to believe in yourself." She says as her voice drifts off.

My eyes shoot open and pain fills my system, but it was not as painful as before.

I remember my Mothers words clearly but I don't understand any of it.

I want to help everyone but I can't even bring myself to help....myself.

I'm not ment for any of this. I was once a girl who was abused at home and bullied at school. I don't know how everything took a whole 360.

I'm now a goddess and I have the power to save everyone.

Fate is a weird thing...