18. Torture Starts

(A/N: From now onwards I will write N&N Mansion instead of Avneet's House)...
In Evening 5pm:
N&N Mansion:
Sid's POV:
I entered in the Mansion, well I have come here before, it didn't change... I saw Mom, bhai, Sumu bhaiya and Debu after ages... There was tears in my eyes... I know they hates me, I have to control my emotions... My bhabhis are also there, they all were greeting Avi and Bhavesh... I know they are not interested in talking with me... So it's just a waste to go and meet them... If they will said something bad to me then Avi will gets angry on them... I was standing there when Sonia Maa said...
Sonia: Avu show them their rooms...
Avu: of course Mom... Avi come let's go...
Avi: but Mumma I know my room...
Avu: oh yeah my banbit know his room... OK then Bhavesh come I will show you your room...
Avi: and Papa also, hai na Mumma...
Avu saw me and said with a smirk...
Avu: of course Avi tumhare Papa ko bhi... Come with me...
We both follow her... She open the door of a room and said...
Avu: here is your room Bhavesh...

Bhavesh: it's beautiful, thanks Avneet

Avu: your welcome...
Bhavesh: Sid...
Avu: don't worry Bhavesh, I will show him his room, after all he is my husband now... Don't worry...
He saw me, I give him an assured smile... He smile back, but he know that there is something wrong... Me and Avneet went from there... She stopped me in front of a room, wait a minute I know this room, it is...
Avu: here is your room...

It is a store room that too in a worst condition

It is a store room that too in a worst condition... She said...
Avu: so the thing is, what we don't need, we throw it here just like you... Bye...
She went away from there... I smile and went inside... You forgot one thing Avu, new materials can be made by recycle waste materials, and I am the new Siddharth not the old one... I can adapt myself under any circumstances... So now I need to do some saaf safai and renovate this whole place and turned it into a bedroom... I need to take someone's help, and I know whom... I called Varun, my colleague and my friend... He loves to do these renovate work, he will help me... I called him and he agreed to come... I asked him to bring my mattress and my plants from my old house and I send him the address... After sometime he came, thank god no one was there in the living room or else they will stop me... Me and Varun went inside and starts doing our work... After doing work for hours finally our work is done, and it looks beautiful... No one can say that this is the store room, oops was a store room... I thank Varun and he went from there... It's dinner time... I went to washroom and take a shower and change my clothes, which was too dirty... I heard a knock in my door... I opened the door, a servant was standing there... I asked him...
Sid: yes what happened???...
Man: Avneet mam told that no food is made for you, if you want you can made food for yourself, in the kitchen...
Sid: Avi and Bhavya have their dinner or not???...
Man: they are eating their food in the dinning table with other family members...
Sid: OK thank you...
He went away from there... Chal beta Siddharth made your dinner... I went to the kitchen... I saw grilled chicken on the fridge... I know what I have to made, and I am damm hungry... I made my dinner...