14. Avi On A Mission

In Evening:
Siddharth's House:
Sid's POV:
Avi was doing his homework, when he said...
Avi: Papa I have finished my homework...
Sid: good... Now you can play...
Avi: Papa I want to tell you something... Actually I want your permission...
Sid: permission for what???...
Avi: actually mere do naye dost bane hain Debanya and Samrat... They both are new in our school... And...
Sid: and they want your help in studies right... Toh isme problem kya hai... Friends ki help hamesa karni chahiye...
Avi: actually they want me to come in their home... Tomorrow evening...
Sid: WHAT!!!... And you said yes...
Avi: I promised them...
Sid: without taking my permission you promised them...
Avi: Papa, Papa I am sorry... But they really need my help... Actually they are the same people who drop me home... They are nice peoples... Please Papa, please, please, please....
Sid: OK fine... Chale jana evening me... But come fast OK...
Just then Bhavya came and said...
Bhavesh: evening nahi afternoon... School finish hone ke baad... Unhone Avi ko lunch me invite kiya hai...
Sid: KYA... Par kyu???...
Bhavesh: invite karne ke liye bhi kya reason chahiye Sid... They called me... Actually Avi's Rabbit aunty call me... She invite him...
Sid: Rabbit aunty???...
Avi: ha Papa Rabbit aunty... Woh aunty na bilkul Rabbit ki tarah cute hai...
Rabbit!!!... I remembered old days, when I used to called Avu Rabbit and she called me bandar... I missed her... I chunkled... When Avi asked...
Avi: kya hua Papa... Why are you smiling???...
Sid: nothing... Kuch yaad aa gaya tha... Anyways tum kal jaa sakte ho lunch me... But Bhavya please pick him up at eight ok...
Bhavesh: OK...
Sid: I am in my room doing little workout...
Bhavesh: OK tab tak, me and Avi will play games...
Avi: yayyyyy....
I smile and went to my room... In these eight years, everything is changed... Me, situation, Avu, yeah I know she has become a supermodel and a successful heroine, I am happy for her... But one thing which is not changed is that my love for you Avu... I know I have hurt you alot, you hates me... That's what I want... Hate me Avu, hate me... I went to my room...

I change my clothes into shorts and started doing my workouts

I change my clothes into shorts and started doing my workouts... Yeah the second thing which is not change in my life is my workout... In these eight years I never stop doing my workouts... Even I trained Avi, so that he is will became a gymnast, better than me... I was punching my punching bag when I heard the door bell... I know bhavya will never open the door... Mujhe hi jana hoga... I went to the door when I saw her... Oh god, I forgot that today is the first day of this month, and I have to pay the rent of the house... Mujhe ye kaam subha hi kar lena chahiye tha... Now this flirtatious lady will flirt with me... OMG I have not wear my shirt... I fake smile her when she said...
Lady: Mr. Nigam how are you...
She said in flirting tone and ran her finger on my bare chest...
Lady: I think I have disturb you...
Sid: no not at all Mrs. Jones... Please come inside...
She came inside and sat in the living room... I said...
Sid: Mrs. Jones please be comfortable, and excuse me I am bringing your rent...
Mrs. Jones: oh no problem Mr. Nigam take your time...
So that you can stay here for more time... I fake smile at her and went to my room... I were a t-shirt, take the amount of rent and went downstairs... I went towards her... When she said...
Mrs. Jones: why you wear t-shirt... You looks breathtakingly hot and handsome in shirtless...
I fake smile and said...
Sid: thanks for your compliment Mrs. Jones, here your rent...
She take it and count it... She said...
Mrs. Jones: you know what Mr. Nigam you are a nice paying guest... You know what some of my paying guest didn't pay their rent on time... But you always pay it on time... That's why I really like you...
My eyes widened... That's why she likes me... Then from now onwards I won't pay rent on time... She said...
Mrs. Jones: bye Mr. Nigam...
Sid: bye Mrs. Jones...
She went... I breathed in peace... Now I don't have to face her till next month... I went to Bhavesh's room...