23. The Reunion Party (8 Years Ago)

Sumedh's POV:
We all came back to our house except Bhavesh, Ritika & Manjul... They told us that they will stay there with Sid... Right now my mind is flooded with many emotions... I was angry, not only with Mr Nandra, but from myself also... From past eight years, Sid was hiding this truth and we all were not able to saw it... He has suffered alot, and we didn't even get a clue... I am feeling like punching myself... I didn't able to see my little brother's pain... And Mr Nandra, he did this with Chote... Sid always considered him as his father... What I am saying, the person who could not become the father of his own children how would he become the father of someone else... But whatever he has done with Sid, he deserves punishment... I have to talk to Avu and Jai... Right now Abhi and Vaishu was telling the truth to Jai and Reem... Jai was crying and Reem was consoling him... I said...
Sumedh: Avu, Jai I know this is not the right time, but can we talk???...
Avu: yeah tell me Sumu bhaiya...
Sumedh: woh... Actually... I was saying...
Avu: I know what you want to say Sumu bhaiya...
Mallika: what you guys are talking about???...
Avu: Miku di, Sumu bhaiya wants us to file an FIR against Mr Nandra... Mai saach keh rehi hoon na Sumu bhaiya...
Sumedh: mai iss bare me baat nahi karna chahta tha Avu, par agar humne Mr Nandra ke against FIR file nahi ki toh police agar unhe pakad bhi leti hai toh bina complain ke unhe easily bail mil jayegi... And I don't want that the one who is responsible for our brother's condition, escape so easily...
Avu: mai bhi nahi chahti ki Mr Nandra itni aasani se bach jaye... Aur isiliye maine FIR file kar di hai... Hospital me Manjul ne jo mujhse file sign karwayi thi woh FIR ki thi...
Vibha: par Avu beta, he is your father...
Avu: no he is not... My identity is that I am wife of Siddharth Nigam not the daughter of Mr Nandra... He lost his right to be my father ever since he left my sister in an orphanage... He is not my father because HE KILLED MY FATHER-IN-LAW, HIS BEST FRIEND...
Abhi: WHATTTT!!!...
Vibha: ye tum kya keh rahi ho Avu... Ram ka accident hua tha... He was not killed...
Avu(crying): While leaving the hospital, Manjul told me that Mr Nandra killed Ram Papa because he also gets know about Elina... He also told Mr Nandra to told us about Elina, just like Sid told him, but he refused to do it... When Ram papa told him that he will tell us the truth he did the same as he did with Sid... The truck driver give his statement to the police that Mr Nandra gave him money to do this, but Mr Nandra gave money to the officers and proof that it was an accident of hit and run case...
We all are shocked like hell... I saw bua breaks down and Sonia aunty was consoling her... She was also crying... I asked Avu...
Sumedh: Avu, kya Sid janta tha iss barey me???...
Avu: Manjul told me that eight years ago, he told Sid about this, but he refused to accept this truth because he blindly trust Mr Nandra... He thought him as his father and promised him that he will not tell anyone about Elina... Mr Nandra ne mere Sid ke innocence ka faida uthaya... I hate him... I hate Mr Nandra...
I was shock and numb... Not only me but everyone... I saw Abhi was crying... Control yourself Sumedh, your brother needs you... Me and Debu went to Abhi and holds his shoulder... Debu said...
Dev: Abhi bhai please control yourself... Bua and Sid both needs you... You have to be strong...
Sumedh: Debu is right Abhi... Please... We all are with you...
Abhi(crying&Sobbing): I... I just... Just can't believe this... Aman uncle ne ye sab kuch kiya, srif ek saachai chupane ke liye unhone pehle mere papa ko aur ab Chote... Nahi nahi... Nothing will happen to Sid... Kuch nahi hoga use... Kuch bhi nahi... Avu just call Ritika, ask her what did the doctor say???...
Sumedh: Avu just call her...
I saw Avu was going to call but her phone rang, she received the call and talk, but the phone slipped from her hand... Debu ask...
Dev: what happened Avu???... Whose call was it???...
She didn't reply... I gesture Miku to ask her... She went to her and hold her shoulder and ask her...
Mallika: Avu what happened???...
Avu: Si... Sid...
She started crying vigorously... Ana pick up the phone and talk... She was also crying... She cuts the call... Debu ask her...
Dev: Ana kya hua???... Tell us...
Ana(crying): Sid... He is in COMA...
All(except Avu&Ana): WHATT!!!...
Avu(crying&sobbing): doctor ne kaha hai ki they don't know when he will regain his conscious...
Sumedh(angrily): how did they don't know about it... Are they fucking doctors or what... Let's go to the hospital...
Avu: nahi Sumu bhaiya... Sid chahata tha ki hum sab ko puri saachai ka pata chale... Aur woh jaisa chahata hai waisa hi hoga...
We all nodded... We all were about to go when all the kids came to us... Avi asked Avu...
Avi: Mumma, where is Papa???... Jab se mai school se wapas aaya hoon, tab se maine unhe nahi dekha, subha ko bhi woh mujhe school drop karne nahi gaye... It's 2pm now... Unhe toh office se aa jana chahiye tha...
Avu composed herself and said...
Avu: Avi woh office se ek jaruri kaam aa gaya tha, toh Sid kuch dino ke liye Newyork gaya hai... He will be back in few days...
Avi: WHAT!!!... But papa didn't told me about this... He always informed me then go...
Sumedh: emergency me jana pada tabhi tum school me teh isiliye tumhare papa ne humse kaha tumhe inform karne ke liya...
Avi: I want to talk with papa... Please call him...
Dev: nahi Avi... He will be busy in work... When he will be free he will call you... Now go and play with your brothers and sisters ok...
Avi(sadly): OK...
He went from there... We called the caretaker of our kids and tell him to keep them busy... We all were sitting in the living room, and Debu was connecting the pen drive with the TV... He starts the video... We saw Sid, he was looking sad, his eyes were red as if he was cried... I saw the date visible in the video, it was the date of the school Reunion Party...
End Of POV