33. Dance Rehearsal

In Dance Hall:

Everyone was practicing dance for the competition and all the childrens were cheering for them

Everyone was practicing dance for the competition and all the childrens were cheering for them... Avu said...
Avu: how will I dance alone???... I need partners...
Sumedh: don't worry me and Jai are there na... We will help you...
Avu: thanks Sumu bhaiya...
They starts there dance...

(A/N: Imagine the beginning of the song is danced by Sumedh, Jai and Avu... And imagine Varun Dhavan and Shraddha Kapoor's dancing steps done by Siddharth and Avneet)...

Sid's POV:
I woke up in the evening... I saw no one was there... I stepped outside of my room... A servant was going, I stopped him and asked where is everyone???... He told me that they are in the dance room... I went to the dance room when I saw Avu was dancing with Sumu bhaiya and Jai... When I am there then why you need another dance partner Avu... No no I am not jealous of Sumu bhaiya and Jai... But I want to dance with my Avu... I saw she was dancing alone now, I took the opportunity and dance with her... First she was surprised but she didn't stop dancing... We dance together and finished the dance... Everyone was clapping for us... Me and Avu was lost in each other's eyes when a suddenly a scream broke our romantic eye lock... It was Avi's screams... I went towards him and said...
Sid: what happened Avi, are you OK???...
Avi: YOU KNOW HOW TO DANCE!!!... AND YOU LIED TO ME...
Sid: lied!!!... When and why???...
Avi: yes Papa whenever I asked you to participate in my school dance competition you always told me that you didn't know how to dance...
Sid: what!!!... I have told you that I didn't know how to dance... But why???...
Before I could ask him more, Avu dragged me to the corner... She said...
Avu: actually Sid, Avi didn't know that you was a Superstar in Bollywood, even he doesn't know that I am a Superstar as well... He only knows that we worked at office...
Sid: but why we didn't tell anything about it???...
Avu: so that he didn't have any ego that his parents are Superstars... It was not good for his upbringing...
Sid: yeah you are right... But now what will I say to him, he is angry on me because I lied to him...
Avu: don't worry I will manage...
We went to him... Avu said...
Avu: Avi actually at that time I was busy in my work na so that's why I couldn't able to give time for your school dance competition... You didn't feels bad that's why your Papa lied to you that he didn't know how to dance...
Avi: it's ok Mumma I am a big boy now, I can understand...
Sid: sorry Avi, I promise now onwards I will never lie to you...
Avi: its ok Papa...
I smile... He is really a matured boy... The way he takes care of me, just like a grown up kid... I can see my childhood in him... After my Dad's death, I was also behave like a grown up child, so that I can support Mom and Bhai... I can see my glimpses on him... Avu said...
Avu: OK enough for today, we will practice tomorrow...
We all went from there... We were in the living room, when a guy came there... I think he is same old as me... He say hi to everyone... I was confused when Avu said...
Avu: Sid meet Bhavesh... He is your PA and a good friend also... You used to call him Bhavya...
Bhavesh: hey Sid, what's up...
Sid: I am really sorry I didn't remember you...
Bhavesh: it's ok Sid, I know that you have lost your memories... You don't need to say sorry... And don't take stress to remember me...
Suddenly Avi saw Bhavesh... He said...
Avi: CHACHU....
He came running towards him and hugged him... Avi said...
Avi: where were you chachu???... You know I was missing you so much...
Bhavesh: actually there was some work which was pending I was doing that, tell me how are you???...
Avi: I am fit and fine... And guess what, there is a dance competition in my school... And Mumma and Papa are going to perform in the dance competition...
Bhavesh: really that's good...
Wow I didn't know that Avi and Bhavesh share a good bond with each other... I saw Elina come in the living room... Bhavesh saw her... They were looking at each other... What's going on, do they both know each other???... Elina said...
Elina: Bhavesh, long time no see...
Bhavesh: yeah I am settled down in London...
I asked...
Sid: do you guys know each other???...
Elina: actually...
Bhavesh: actually we were in the same school... Elina's treatment was going on but she used to live a normal life also... I think Elina used to live with her maternal grandparents...
Sid: oh with Avu's grandparents in Punjab...
Bhavesh: yeah...
Sid: oh woah what a coincidence, you guys meet again...
Elina: yeah jiju I am very happy to meet him again... Or else I never get to know that he is in London... Actually he didn't tell me anything when he leaved Punjab...
Avu: oh then I think you guys should spend some time with each other...
Sid: I agree with Avu, I mean you guys have met after a very long time so I think you guys should spend some time...
Bhavesh: yeah sure, Elina won't you show me your room???...
Elina: yeah sure come...
With that they went from there... I think Bhavya like Elina... Well I think I should ask Avu about it...
End Of POV