Announcement

So as per voting, I will post chapter of obsessed lover on every Thursday... Thursday means not tomorrow, it's next week Thursday,😁😁😁 because I need time to write a chapter, I hope you all will understand... So till next week Thursday enjoy this promo...

..............................................................................................................................
Promo
~~~~~~~

Siddharth's office:
Avneet went there for a meeting, she didn't know it is Siddharth's office... She was in the meeting were presentations was going on and she notice that his boss Miss Khan was clinging on him... He was feeling uncomfortable by her touches...
Avu(In Mind): how dare she touched my Sid, wait my Sid no Siddharth, I didn't forgave him until I know the truth... But Siddharth is feeling uncomfortable, can't she see that... I have to do something...
............................................................................................................

Avneet announce in Siddharth's office...
Avu: everyone pay attention, he is Siddharth Nigam, and he is my husband, so better every girls stay away from him or else you all know what can I do...
She went to him and said...
Avu: see you in home my love...
She kissed on his cheek and went from there... Siddharth was shocked...
............................................................................................................

In N&N Mansion:
Sumedh: from were to start Avu, how will we find out the truth...
Avu: find Ritika Sumu bhaiya... Ussi ki wajah se toh sab kuch suru hua tha, ek baar woh mil jaye, then we will know the truth...
Dev: par kya woh hummey saach batayegi???...
Avu: I will forced her to tell the truth...
............................................................................................................

Sumedh: Avu my sources told me that Ritika is in Mumbai, but she is in a MENTAL ASYLUM... And Siddharth gave a strict warning to the guards that no one is allowed to meet her except him...
Abhi: why, why he don't want anyone to meet her...
Avu: simple because he didn't want us to know the truth... Now I am sure that whatever Bhavesh was saying was correct... He is hiding something from us... I have to meet Ritika...

So this is the promo guys, I hope you all like it... So till next Thursday bye bye...