4. I Will Find You

Abhi's POV:
Me and vaishu was consoling Sid... I don't know why he is telling that it was his fault... he don't do anything... He dance with that girl because he is a Superstar... If he won't dance with her than she will think that Sid is an egoist person... I was consoling him when Mom, Sonia aunty and Aman uncle came... I saw Sid composed himself... I know my brother he won't cry in front of them... He is very strong... Sonia aunty came to Sid and asked...
Sonia: Sid beta yeh sab kaise hua???... (she asked him crying)
Sid: I should have stopped her...
Aman: but hua kya tha Sid???...
Then Sid told them what happened in the night club...
Sid: this all happened because of me... (he had tears in his eyes but he hold himself because of Sonia aunty and Aman uncle)
Aman: nahi Sid... Aisa mat bolo beta... Kuch nahi hoga Avu ko...
Vibha: you have to stay strong Ashu...
Just than doctor came out of the ICU... We all went to him...
Sonia(crying): how is my daughter???...
Sid: how is my Avu??? (he asked desperately)
Doctor: sorry we can't say anything right now... but the operation is successful... we have to keep her 24 hours under observation...
Sid: she is out of danger na doctor...
Doctor: we can't say anything right now Mr Nigam... it's depends when will be the patient regain her consciousness...
Sid: doctor can I meet her please...
Doctor: OK but just for 5 minutes...
Sid: thank you Doctor...
With that Sid went to the ICU...
End Of POV

Sid's POV:
I came inside the ICU... I saw Avu lying unconscious... I couldn't hold myself any more... I went to her and sat beside her and hold her hand... I was crying by now...
Sid: I am sorry Avu... Yeh sab meri wajah se hua hai... I am responsible for your condition... maine bahar kisiko nahi bataya but ye sab kuch uss pagal ladki ki wajah se ho raha hai... aur na chahate huye bhi iske liye mai responsible hu... I am sorry Avu... but I will find her at any cost and give her a painful death... I know you are upset with me... But please open your eyes... Please apni aakhen kholo... Phir jitna chahe utna fight kar lena mujehse... But please open your eyes please... Avu agar tumne apne aakhen nahi kholi na toh... toh I will not talk to you... Avu please apni aakhen kholo warna mai maar jaunga...
I was holding her hand and crying... Suddenly her fingers moved a bit... I saw her... She is coming back to her senses...
Avu: Si... Sid... Sid... (she whisper)
Sid: Avu I am here with you...
I called the Doctor... Doctor came inside and asked me to stay outside... I went outside...
Sonia(crying): what happened Sid... why you called doctor inside... Avu is fine na...
Sid: don't worry Sonia maa... She regains her consciousness... that's why I called the doctor...
Vibha: thank god... meri bacchi ko hosh aa gaya...
Abhi: mai toh keh raha tha our Avu is very strong... usse kuch nahi hoga...
I saw Jai he gets emotional... I went to him...
Sid: Jai she is fine...
Jai: I know jiju... pata hai mai hamesha usse kehta rahta hu ki jab uski shaadi ho jayegi tab mai aaram se rahuga...but I know I can't live without her... (he was crying by now)
I holds Jai... and told...
Sid: Jai she is fine now... aur agar tu roone laga toh who will tease her...
He smile and hugged me...
Sid: Reem, Jaan, bhabi aur Faisu kaha hai...
Jai: woh maine unhe ghar bej diya... jana toh nahi chahate teh... but maine kaha ki hospital me crowd karke faida nahi hai... aur Jaan ne kaha ki she will bring some food... raat se kisine kuch nahi khaya hai...
Sid: thik kiya tumne...
I saw Doctor came out of the ICU... we all went to him and asked how is Avu...
Doctor: she is fine now... thank god ki car ne unhe joor se takkar nahi mari, warna ye accident bada ho sakta tha...
Sid: thank you... thank you so much Doctor... you save my life...
Doctor: it's my duty Mr Nigam... Aur ha ek baar hum unhe cabin me shift kar de uske baad aap sab unse mill sakte hai...
The doctor went away from there... After sometime Avu was shifted to a separate cabin... Everyone went to her room... But I have to find that girl... So I called him who will help me...
Sid: tum ghar par ho...
Someone: ha hu... Kuch kaam tha???...
Sid: ha kaam hai... I am coming to your house... Uske baad batata hu...
Someone: OK I am waiting...
I cut the call...
I went to my car and drove to his house... After sometime I reached his home...