31. What's Her Motive???...

Avu's POV:
I saw Elina was standing on the door... What is she doing here???... How dare she came here... After what she did with my Sid, she have that courage to face us... Everyone was looking at her with different expressions... I look at mom, she was having tears in her eyes... I can understand her feelings after all she is her daughter, and she is meeting her for the first time... Not for the first time she has met her eight years ago but at that time she didn't know that she is Elina... I saw Sumu bhaiya and Debu was looking at her angrily as if they will kill her... And all the others were looking at her with hatred... But I am afraid, if Sid will see her then may be he will take stress... Oh god... I went to her and said...
Avu: what are you doing here???... Whatever you did with Sid, wasn't that enough, that you come here to hurt him... Last time he was alone, but this time his whole family is with him...
Sumedh: why are you talking with her Avu, hey you Elina just get out from here... Or else I will call the cops...
Dev: Avu call Manjul, he will take her away from here...
Finally she speak...
Elina: I know you all hate me, and it is obvious... But whatever I have done is due to my diseases... I was suffering from mental illness... But now I am fine... And now I am regretting for my deeds... I came here to apologise, I know, I know I am not worthy for your and specially Sid's forgiveness... But I got discharged from the mental asylum a week, so I thought I should start my new life by asking forgiveness from you all...
Abhi: forgiveness!!!... And that's to you, you killed Sumu and Debu's parents because of you my Chote, my baby brother suffered a lot... I can't imagine his pain which he suffered from past eight years... And you are asking forgiveness from us...
Abhi bhai said while tears in his eyes... Vaishu di holds his shoulders... Jai said...
Jai: Elina just go from here, before we call the cops... And before jiju saw you, just go from here...
Exactly I have forgot about Sid, he is in his room... I hope he didn't see Elina, or else he will take stress just like today... No I can't let this happen... I asked Reem to go and check Sid... She nodded and went from there... Elina said...
Elina: I know you all hate me, and I accept my crime... But whatever I have done is just because of my disease... If Mr Nandra didn't left me in the orphanage then may be I will have cured very long ago due to your love... But I didn't get the love of my parents, sister and brother, when I need them the most... I am accepting my crime, and my crime is not worth forgiving... But I need my family my mom, sister and brother... If you all wants to do the same thing which Mr Nandra has done with me then I can't blame you all because I deserves it...
I saw she was crying, she was about to leave when I said...
Avu: wait Elina...
She turned around... I said...
Avu: YOU CAN STAY WITH US...
All except Avu&Elina: WHAT!!!...
Sumedh: Avu are you out of your mind...
Dev: yes Avu what are you saying...
Abhi: have you forgot what she has done with Sid...
Avu: I have remembered everything... But Elina is right, she has done that crime because of her mental illness... And it is all Mr Nandra's fault... If he didn't left her in the orphanage then maybe today she would have been fine and never does those crime... The main culprit is Mr Nandra, and he is behind the bars... And that's why Elina you will live with us...
Vaishu: Avu what's wrong with you...
Mallika: exactly Avu how can you take this decision... Think about Sid, if he will see her then may be he will take stress... And if he will take stress then what will happen you know about it... You have saw it in the morning...
Avu: I know what I am saying... And Sid himself wanted that Elina should get her rights as a Nandra... Don't worry he will not take any kind of stress, I will take care of it...
Elina: thank you so much Avneet, to give me a chance...
She hugged me, I hugged her back... She said...
Elina: don't worry Avneet, Sid is yours and Avi too... I will not claim him as my son... He is your son, yours and Sid... I will not come in between you, Avi and Sid...
Avu: OK Elina, I trust you... Come I will show you your room...
Everyone was looking at me in disappointment... I was about to go when I saw Sid was standing in front of me with Avi... Both of them was shocked to see me and Elina... Avi said...
Avi: Mumma who is she???... She is looking just like you, except her eyes...
Awww my son recognised me... I thought that he will be confused... Sid said...
Sid: Avu who is she???... She is just an exact copy of yours... Except that eyes of her...
Avu: Sid she is Elina, Elina Kaur Nandra, my twin sister...
Sid: WHAT!!!... But you never told me that you have a twin sister... I have never saw her before...
Avu: actually Sid, Elina was mentally unwell from her birth... That's why Dad send her to a mental asylum... Now she is totally fine and came back from the asylum...
Sid: oh then our situation is same, mentally ill... (Chunkled)... Sorry I know bad joke... Hi my name is Siddharth, you can call me Sid...
Elina: who doesn't know you, The Siddharth Nigam... The heartthrob of India... But I will call you jiju...
Sid: oh yeah you are twin sister of Avu... Well nice to meet you...
Abhi: Sid have you take your medicines???... Come on let's go and takes your medicines... Anyways Avu is busy with her sister...
He said eyeing towards me... I can see anger in his eyes... Sid said...
Sid: yeah of course, she should be after all her sister came back after a long time... Avu don't worry about me, everyone is there with me you just spend time with Elina...
Avi: yeah Mumma don't worry, I am there with Papa... I will take care of him...
I smile and take Elina with me to her room... I show her the room...

I said

I said...
Avu: Elina I hope you like your room...
Elina: yeah I love it... Thank you Avu, I hope I can call you Avu...
Avu: yes you can...
Elina: thank you so much to give me a chance... I know everyone is angry on me but still you supported me... It's means a lot...
Avu: I have told you Elina, that it was not your fault... Whatever has happened is just because of Mr Nandra, and he get his punishment and you to get your punishment... You where in the mental asylum for eight years, and you have also suffered a lot... I didn't want you will get more punishment by staying away from your family... And I know them they will also forgive you... You take rest, I am going to Sid...
Elina: yeah of course he will be waiting for you...
She smile and I went from there... I come to our room... I saw Sid was not taking medicines and showing his tantrums to Abhi bhai, Sumu bhaiya and Debu... I entered in the room... They saw me... Sumu bhaiya, Abhi bhaiya and Debu turned their head around... I now they are angry on me... I said...
Avu: Sid stop showing tantrums and take your medicines otherwise how will you be fine...
Sid: oh come on Avu, I am their baby brother, the youngest brother, so it's my birth right to show tantrums and irritate them...
He laugh... I saw Abhi bhai, Sumu bhaiya and Debu was looking at him with teary eyes... Sid said...
Sid: are you guys crying???... (Pointing towards Abhi bhai and Sumu bhaiya)
Sumedh: nahi bilkul nahi...
Abhi: yeah Chote we are fine... Actually you said na you are our baby brother and we could not able protect you that's why...
Sid: oh common bhai, it was an accident it can happen with anybody... Don't blame yourself...
To divert the topic Debu said...
Dev: but we are of same age, then why are you showing tantrums to me...
Sid: no Debu you are two months elder than me...
Dev: tab to maine do mahine pehle paida hokar galti kar di...
Sid: yes you have made a huge mistake by taking birth Dabbu...
Dev: hey don't call me that, Ana is enough to call me that OK...
Sid: oh yeah it is reserved for ANA BHABHI...
They all laugh... I hope everything will be fine soon... I said...
Avu: if your jokes are over then please take your medicines...
Sid: yeah of course... You are such a mood spoiler Avu...
He takes his medicine and said...
Sid: by the way you are with Elina right then why you came here, I have told you na that I will take care of myself, you should be with her may be she will need you...
Avu: don't worry Sid, mom is there with her... She will take care of her... And I think you should also take rest, doc...
Sid: yeah yeah I know doctor has ask me to take rest... Anyway after having this bitter medicines, I feel sleepy... Good afternoon all see you guys in evening...
With that he slept... We came out of the room, when Abhi bhai hold my hand and dragged me to a room where everyone was present except Mom... I understand what's the matter... Sumu bhaiya ask me...
Sumedh: now will you tell us that why you have done this???...
Abhi: yeah Avu tell us the reason behind it...
I saw them all, now I have to say it...
End Of POV

Hey guys I know it is a small chapter... But yesterday my head was paining like hell that's why I can't write more than this... I hope you  like it... Please give your reviews... And what do you all think why Avu has done that??? ... Why she gave permission to Elina to stay in their house???... Guess it till the next chapter... And today is Bengali new year so Subho Noboborsho to all of you, I mean Happy New Year to all of you... So see you guys in the next chapter till then bye bye...