7. I Know Her!!!!

Avu's POV:
It's has been a week after that incident... Now Sid is fine... He is behaving normal, just like before... Thank god I got my old Sid back... I don't know why but my heart is telling that he is hiding something... Avneet you have gone mad... I think I should do something for Sid... Romantic dinner date will be perfect... Par mai kiski help lu🤔🤔🤔🤔... Reem... Nahi she is busy with Jai... Yesterday night when I woke up to drink water, I was passing through Jai's room... When I heard weird sounds... Yeah they were making out with each other... Thank god Mom and Dad are not in home... And they are taking advantage of it... It's have been 5 years since me and Sid both are dating... But we never did that... I mean we both kissed each other numerous times but never do  that... Yeah I am still virgin... I was lost in my thoughts when Reem came to my room...
Reem: good morning...
Avu: I am not wishing you because I know your morning is good...
I said in a teasing manner and smirk at her... She rolled her eyes and said...
Reem: OK... Just forget it... Tell me what are you thinking...
Avu: ha ha kar le topic change...
She blushed and said...
Reem: tu toh aise keh rahi hai jaise you and Sid never did that...
When she said this I was looking here and there... I don't know what to tell her now... She saw me and said...
Reem: don't tell me that you are still a virgin...
Avu: yes I am... So what...
Reem: I just can't believe this... the hot couple of the year don't do something hot with each other... (she said while laughing)
Avu: Reem please stop talking nonsense... I want your help...
Reem: for what... to know how to seduce your fiancé...
Avu: shut up Reem... Stop these x rated talks...
Reem: OK OK I was just kidding... Now tell me what's the matter...
Avu: I want to plan a romantic dinner date for Sid... Help me na...
Reem: OK I will help you... Ummmm.... Sid ko beach bhut pasand hai na...
Avu: yeah...
Reem: so plan a romantic dinner date on beach... I Will help you in arrangements...
Avu: that will be awesome... I will tell Sid to get free on Saturday...
Reem: call him...
Avu: no I will go to his house...
Reem: fine and do some romance also...
I glare at her... She chunkle and went from there... I get ready and went to his house... I went inside when Vibha maa told me that he is in his room, and she went to the temple... I went inside his room... But he was not there... Then I heard the sound of shower... So he is in the washroom... He came out of the washroom... And.... OMG he is all shirtless and only in his towel... I have seen him shirtless many times... And every time I drool over him... But for the first time I saw him in towel... His hair is messy and water was dripping from his hair... the water droplets travels through his well build chest to his abs... He was looking damm sexy... Now I know why everyone called him Greek God... His hazal brown eyes, his sharp jawline, his juicy pink lips, his well build muscular body all are driving me crazy... All sinful thoughts are coming in my mind... I just want him badly... But he was looking kinda lost... He doesn't even notice me, that I am here... I went to him and wrapped my arms around on his waist... He turned around and saw me...
End of POV

Sid's POV:
I came out of the washroom after taking a long bath... It's has been a week, after getting her real identity... But still police didn't find her... I was lost in my thoughts when someone wrapped her arms around my waist... Not someone, it was my Avu... She said in a husky voice...
Avu: you are looking damm hot and sexy...
Then I look myself in the mirror... I realised that I am in a towel... I smirk at her... She was running her hands and fingers on my abs... She was just staring at me actually lost in me... I know she is seduced by my look... And she was looking hot in her off shoulder crop top and skirt... She was staring at my lips... Slowly slowly she was breathing heavily due to anticipation... I smrik at her and decided to tease her... I pulled her closer by her waist... She gasped softly... I kissed her in the corner of her lips and brushed my lips on her and teasingly pulled myself away... She frowned at me... I smirk and wink at her... I just love to tease her... I was giving her wet kisses on her neck... She closes her eyes... But again I pulled myself away... She looked at me angrily... She came near me and pushed me on bed... I fall on bed and she came over me... I know her patience is over now...
Sid: av-...
Before I could speak she smashed her lips on mine and started kissing me hungrily... She was dominating me but I like being dominated by her... Her tongue roam each and every corner of my mouth... I also kissed her back... Now she was kissing my jawlines and my abs... She was cressing my hair... She leave a hickey on my collarbone... She was turning me on... But I know she is not ready for it... I said...
Sid: Avu please stop or else you will regret...
She understood it and get up from me... I get up from bed... I can see her blushing...
Sid: I can see your blush... You can't hide it from me...
Avu: I won't regret it if you loose your control... But the thing is it's morning... And the house is full of servents... And if Abhi bhaiya or Vaishu di would know about our making out they will tease us...
I smiled at her and said...
Sid: you wait I just wear my clothes...
She nodded... I went to my changing room... After sometime I came out and saw she was looking something on my phone... I went to her and asks her...
Sid: Avu what happened... What are you looking at my phone...
Avu: Ritika ki photo tumhare phone me kya kar rahi hai???...
Sid: actually... WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW HER... (I asked in shock)
Avu: Sid you also know her... May be you forgot... She was in our school... Basically she was a nerd... Remember some boys were bullying her but you saved her...
Oh yeah... OMG now I remember... I have to tell this to Sumu bhaiya and Debu...
Sid: Avu I have some important work... I see you later ok...
Avu: stop... Mere question ka answer toh do...
Sid: actually she give audition for my next flim... We have planned to launch new actress...
Avu: wow she became a model... Nobody imagined that a nerd will become a model...
Sid: OK I need to go now...
Avu: wait....
Sid: now what!!!!...
Avu: are you free on Saturday???...
Sid: of course my love... For you I am always free... Tell me...
Avu: I have planned a surprise for you...
Sid: OK... Mai tumhe kahi drop kar du...
Avu: nahi actually I want to meet Vaishu di...
Sid: OK than I will take a leave... Bye love...
Avu: bye...
With that I went from there... I am sorry Avu I can't tell you the truth... I was walking and lost in my thoughts when I bumped into bhai...
Sid: I am sorry bhai...
Abhi: Chote where have you lost???...
Sid: kahi nahi bhai...
Abhi: kaha ja rahe ho tum.???...
Sid: Sumu bhaiya ke ghar...
Abhi: tu aaj kal Sumu ke ghar kuch jyada hi janne laga hai... Sab thik hai na???...
Sid: of course why are you asking???...
Abhi: kyuki tum log aisa behave tab karte ho jab tum teeno mujhse aur Faisu se kuch hide karne ki kosis karte ho... What you guys are hiding...
Sid: no... nothing bhai actually Sumu bhaiya ki flim release hone wali hai na toh uski promotion ke liye campaign ki planning karne ke liye Sumu bhaiya ne bulaya hai...
Abhi: but flim release hone me time hai na... Abhi toh flim ki half shooting hi puri hui hai... Phir...
Sid: pata nahi Sumu bhaiya ko baat karni hai... Now I am late... I need to go or else Sumu bhaiya will be angry... Bye...
With that I went from there...
End of POV