29. Protect Him From His Memories

Dev's POV:
Sid: WHAT!!!... So you guys are saying that eight years have passed and few days ago I met with an accident and I have lost my memories of these eight years... How this is possible...
Since one hour he is repeating same questions... I know he is in shock, but who repeats same questions, I don't know how many times... Well as we all have decided that we will not let him know about his past, so we all told him that he has met with an accident and lost his memories... And from then onwards he is freaking out... I don't think that it will be easy to handle him... Avu said...
Avu: Sid please relax, you are repeating same thing again and again... Doctor told us that you should not take any stress...
Sid: he will told like this na Avu, because he doesn't loose his memories... It is me who loose his memories, and it is easy to say relax but it is hard to do it...
Dev: par ab jo ho gaya so ho gaya... Siddhu you should not take any kind of stress... And about your memories, so we are here to help you... We will tell you what happened in these eight years ok... Just calm down...
Sid: so what are you guys waiting for tell me...
Sumedh: not here chote... Once they will discharge you and we will go back to home then we will tell you everything ok...
Sid: but-
Abhi: chote try to understand na... You will get discharge today in the evening... It's already afternoon, So have some patience...
Sid: fine, but after reaching home I will not wait ok... You guys have to answers my questions...
Dev: fine we will...
Thank god he agree... I gesture Avu to come outside... I went outside from the room, and Avu also came out from the room... I asked...
Dev: Avu have you talked with Avi, what he said...
Avu: yeah Debu, I have talked with him... I told him that Sid met with an accident and lost his memories of eight years... He was crying very badly... But you know he is just like Sid... He is very strong just like him... He composed himself and asked me what he will do... I have told him that I will introduce him with Sid and he have to tell him that we all are living together from eight years...
Dev: he didn't question you that why he will tell lie to Sid...
Avu: yeah he asked me, I told him that doctor told that Sid should not take any kind of stress, it will be harmful for him... So he agreed...
Dev: thank god... He is really an understanding kid...
I saw her, she was lost in her thoughts... I asked her...
Dev: Avu what happened???... Where are you lost???...
Avu: Debu we all have decided that we will not tell anything to Sid and I am happy that our old Sid is back, but how will we protect him with his own memories...
Dev: Avu if God did something wrong then it indicates that something good will be happen... Just think about it, before lost his memories, Siddhu gives you the pen drive... If he didn't lost his memories then now he will know that you knows the whole truth... Then may be he will go far away from us leaving Avi with you... Or may be he will again tried to commit suicide... At least after loosing his memories he is happy now... We all will handle him don't worry... He protect all of us from Elina, now it's our turn to protect him from his own memories...
Avu: I thik you are right Debu... We will protect him... Anyway go and do the paperworks for discharging him... I am going inside to pack his stuffs...
Dev: OK...
I went from there to do the formalities... But Avu is right it will be very difficult to protect him from his memories... God knows what will happen next...
End Of POV

Avu's POV:
We all are going to our house with Sid's never ending questions... He asked...
Sid: when did we came to London???...
Abhi: few months ago... Actually we have some problems on London branch... That's why we come here for two years...
Sid: OK... Tell me-...
Avu: Sid let us reach home then we will answers your questions...
Sid: OK...
We all reached home... We went inside the house when Vibha Maa hug him tightly... He said...
Sid: Mom I am fine don't worry...
He wipes her tears when mom hug him... He ask...
Sid: where is Aman papa???...
We all were looking each other, when mom said...
Sonia: Sid let's go to your room, doctor told you to take rest...
He nodded and we take him to his room... He settled on his bed and said...
Sid: now answers my questions... What happened in these eight years???...
Vibha: eight years ago you and Avu gets married after your engagement...
Sid: that's I know mom, engagement ke baad shaadi hi hoti hai... I need full details... Wait Miku bhabi was pregnant right, so it's a girl or a boy...
Sumedh: both...
Sid: meaning twins!!!...
Mallika: no not twins... First we blessed with a girl and then after two years we have a boy...
Sid: oh that's great... What is their names???...
Sumedh: Sumellika and Samrat... And yeah Abhi have a girl...
Sid(Excitedly): really!!!... Where are they I want to meet them...
Abhi: yeah sure...
Abhi bhaiya went to kids room... I have asked them to stay in their room, until they are called ... Sid is looking so happy and excited, I hope he will be more happy when he will meet our son... One by one we introduced all the kids with Sid... Sid was very happy to meet them, now it's Avi's turn to meet him... I saw Avi was standing outside the room... I went towards him and said...
Avu: Avi come beta, don't you wanna meet your Papa...
Avi: but Mumma he didn't remember me... I don't know how will he react, I am scared...
Avu: you are scared of your Papa... You know na he loves you more than anything... Remember one thing Avi, memories can be lost, but the love which is in our hearts never lost... It is still in our hearts whether the person remembers you or not... That's doesn't matters... Come on let's go...
I hold his hand and went inside... Sid saw us... He was staring at Avi... I said...
Avu: Sid meet him he is our son Avi, Avith Nigam...
Sid(Shockingly,Shout): SON!!!...
We all look at him with wide eyes... What is this reaction???.... I saw Avi he was more scared now... I looked at Abhi bhaiya, he come near him and hold his hand... I went towards Sid and sat beside him in his bed and whisper...
Avu(Whisper): Sid what is this???... Why you shout???...
Sid(Whisper): actually I always thought that we will have a cute little girl, but son...
Avu(Whisper): Sid he is already scared, because you forgot him... Please don't scare him more... Behave like a father...
Sid(Whisper): You are saying like this as if I have remembered how to behave like a father...
Suddenly Avi ran to Sid and hugged him tightly... He said...
Avi(Sobbing): Papa why you didn't told me about your business meeting... See you didn't inform me and went for a business meet and you met with an accident... You know how much I miss you... Please don't leave me...
He was crying... I saw Sid, he was also in tears... He said...
Sid: don't worry Avi, I am here with you... Now Papa will not leave you alone, now stop crying... I am here with you na...
He wipes his tears and said...
Sid: now smile...
He smiles a little... Sid started tickling him and he laughed... Oh thank god everything is fine now... Sid asked...
Sid: Avu you didn't tell me where is Aman Papa???... And where is Bade Mama, Badi mami, Chote Mama and Choti mami???...
Sumedh: Chote you know very much today, we will tell you rest on the other day...
Sid: are you guys hiding something from me???...
Dev: no Siddhu, actually doctor told us to tell you everything slowly slowly, not at a time... Or else you will take stress which is not good for you...
He nodded his head... I said...
Avu: Sid I will bring snacks for you... You take some rest OK...
Sid: OK but Avi will be with me... I want to spend some time with him...
Avu: OK...
We went outside the room leaving behind Avi and Sid... Vaishu di asked me...
Vaishu: Avu, Ritika, Manjul and Bhavesh, where are they???...
Avu: actually di Bhavesh will join our office again as Sid's PA... And we will introduce Ritika and Manjul to Sid as our family friends...
Ana: I hope we will handle everything... I am nervous, if my tongue slipped in front of Sid then what will happen...
Avu: don't worry Ana, we all are here to handle him... And about your nervousness, so we all are nervous but we have to protect Sid...
She nodded... Reem asked...
Reem: Avu what will we told to Sid when he will again ask about Dad?...
Avu: first of all he is not my Dad and I think Jai also told you about it and we have decided that we will tell Sid that Mr Nandra is missing from eight years... We all have tried to find him but could not able to find him... Police is searching for him till now...
Mallika: and if he will ask about the reason that why he is missing then what will we say???...
Avu: we will tell him that we don't know the reason, we never get to know about the reason...
Mallika: but Avu what we will tell him when he will ask us about his career... I mean now he is not in Bollywood industry... So...
Avu: Debu told me that we will tell him that after Avi's birth, I got an offer from Bollywood industry and Sid takes a break from Bollywood industry for me and to look after Avi... He was handling our business... I hope you all understand that what we have to say in front of him...
They all nodded yes... I hope everything will be fine again... I hope Sid didn't remember anything about his past... I hope that no more problems arise in our life...
End Of POV

Somewhere In London:
Two persons were talking to each other...
Sm1: now you have to do my work Elina... I got you out of that mental asylum...
Elina: don't worry I will do it... And now I also want to take revenge from Sid... How dare he ditch me... He promised me that he will marry me and he send me to jail and then mental asylum... I will not leave him...
Sm1: but how will you take your revenge... Now they all knows about you... They won't let you come near him... And Sid he has lost his memories of eight years, that means he has forgot you...
Elina: don't worry I have planned everything... Now no one can save Sid from me... I will make his life worst than hell... He has lost his memories right, now it's his time to admit in the mental asylum... Soon he will become a mental patient, because now his past will scare him, and for taking so much stress he will becomes mentally ill... GET READY SIDDHARTH NIGAM, ELINA IS COMING FOR YOU...
Both of them laughs evilly...

Hey guys first of all I would like to thank SuhanixSidneet for hosting The Star Awards... I am very happy to announce that my book Obsessed Lover is second runner up in mystery/Thriller genre...

And I would like to thanks my readers, who voted in my chapters and comments on it

And I would like to thanks my readers, who voted in my chapters and comments on it... It motivates me alot... Keep supporting me guys I will try to entertain you all from my books... Coming back to the chapter tell me how it was, and who is this Sm1, who is helping Elina???... Will Avu and Sid's family will able to save him from Elina???... What will happen next???... Keep guessing guys... And for next chapter the goal will be same 150-200 comments... And please comment on my book Kismat Connection also, only few readers are commenting in my chapters and spam the chapter with their comments and completes my target... I want every readers comment on my chapter... Please comment, because your comments motivates me alot... Ok guys till then bye bye...