27. The Last Fight

(A/N: I can't stop myself from posting teri aadat song again... It is just amazing... The song is just awesome and most importantly Siddharth's expressions is just killing... I mean he is an expression king... And his dance was awesome, amazing, well words are not enough to describe it... Anyways let's start the chapter...)
In Video:
Sid: Thirteen days were passed, but Elina didn't called those goons who were with Avu... I was tensed because one day later Ritika will gets her consciousness back, and Elina will knows everything... And till now we didn't find out Avu's location... But in these thirteen days, Manjul saves me from Elina... Whenever I was with Elina, he always do fake calls in the name of bhai or mom, and I makes an excuse that it is urgent and ran away from her... And when she calls her goons to confirmed whether I am telling the truth or not, they told that I am telling the truth, because Elina didn't know that they are not her goons but Manjul's police officer... But I have to do something to bring back my Avu...
End Of Video

Avu: play the next video...
Sumedh: yeah...
Sumedh play the next video...

In Video:
Sid: Finally I have saved my Avu, and Elina is in police custody... I know you must be thinking how did this happen... So yesterday me and Manjul makes a plan...
Flashback:
Sid's POV:
I was waiting for Manjul in my cabin... There is a secret way from which he came to my cabin... I saw he came to me and I said...
Sid: Avu ke bare me kuch pata chala???...
Manjul: nahi, abhi tak toh nahi...
Sid: WHAT!!!!.... Now what should we do???...
Manjul: we have to wait...
Sid: no Manjul we can't wait... Ritika will get back her consciousness tomorrow... And after that Elina will know everything, and she will harm Avu...
Manjul: par hum kar bhi kya sakte hai...
Sid: I have an idea...
Manjul: what idea???...
Sid: I will tell Elina that I want to see Avu... I know her she will definitely keep my request... And when she will call her goons you can trace her call and save Avu...
Manjul: that will be great... When we will reach there we will puts the jammer on so that those goons could not able to call Elina...
Sid: once you got Avu's location call me, I will also come...
Manjul: Sid it could be dangerous... You should...
Sid: no I will come and that's final...
Manjul: fine I will call you... You tell her that you have a meeting...
Sid: OK...
I went to Nandra mansion... She was in Avu's room... I went to her, she saw me and hug me... I broke the hug... She said...
Elina: aaj kal tum bhut busy ho gaye ho baby... You don't have time for me...
Sid: I still have lots of work... I have come to you because I wants to see Avu...
Elina: Avneet!!!...
Sid: yeah I want to see her, because I don't trust you... I want to see whether she is fine or not...
Elina: she is fine...
Sid: I said I don't trust you... Just show me whether she is fine or not, or else I will kill myself and I mean it...
She huffed and video called her goon... That goon received the call... Elina said...
Elina: where is Avneet???... Show her to me...
That goon went inside and I saw Avu lying unconscious in a bed... Manjul told me that I have to keep them busy for thirty minutes so that Manjul can trace the location... Elina said..
Elina: deakh liya... Now I am cutting the call...
No I have to do something... I said...
Sid: what deakh liya... Show her to me...
I snatched her phone... She said...
Elina: Sid this is enough... You saw her now cut the call...
Sid: but why she is not waking up???... What have you done to her???...
Elina: she is just unconscious, due to drugs...
Sid: I don't trust you.. Just wake her up...
Elina: OK fine... Make her conscious...
Those goons gives Avu an injection... After five minutes she wake up, but I think she still feeling dizzy... I saw the time, twenty-five minutes were over... Great only five minutes, only five minutes I have to keep them busy... Elina said...
Elina: now she is wake up right, now cut the call...
Sid: wait a minute Elina, let me see her, because after our marriage you will take me with you, far away from my Avu... Please...
She didn't said anything, I saw the time... Thirty minutes were over... I hope Manjul found the location... She said...
Elina: now it's over... Give me my phone...
She snatched her phone and cut the call... She wrapped her hands on my neck and said...
Elina: let's have some fun baby...
Oh no I have to go to my Avu, to save her... Suddenly my phone rang I know it is Manjul's call... I received it and said...
Sid: yes Mr. Kapoor, yeah I am coming for the meeting...
I cut the call and said...
Sid(Rudely): I have to go for a meeting... Excuse me...
Elina: What the hell Sid, in these thirteen days we didn't get time to spend with each other... You were always busy with your work... No today you have to cancel your meeting...
Sid: if I didn't go in this meeting, it will be a huge loss for our company... And if Abhi bhai will know about it, that I was with you instead of attending this meeting, then he will have a doubt on you because Avu is always focused on her work... I hope you understand now... And yeah be ready, because after one hour I will come and pick you up...
Elina: you are taking me for a date???...
Sid: no I am sure after this meeting, we will get the deal, so we needs Avu's signatures on the papers... And for everyone you are Avu... So you have to sign the contract papers... So be ready I will pick you up...
With that I went away from there... I reached at the location, about which Manjul told me... It was the forest which is outside the city... I saw Manjul and his officers were ready to attack an abandoned house, which was inside the forest... Manjul saw me and come to me and said...
Manjul: Sid, Avneet is inside... Me and my officers will handle the goons... You go inside and bring Avneet ok...
Sid: yeah...
In the count of three, police officers attack those goons... I got the chance and went inside... I saw a goon was trying to calling someone, may be Elina... But he doesn't able to call because Manjul has already switch on the Jammer... I went inside a room, I saw a goon was standing in front of me, and the same goon who was trying to call Elina was behind me... I punch the goon who was standing in front of me and kick the goon who was behind me... I took a gun from one of the goon and shot them on their legs, so that they cannot move... I went inside another room I saw Avu was lying there in the bed... I went to her and pick her up in the bridal style... I went outside... I saw Manjul and his officer arrest the goons... He came to me and said...
Manjul: Sid I will admit Avneet to the hospital, you go and bring Elina in your office, so that we can arrest her...
I nodded and went away from there, not before taking a glance of Avu... I went to Nandra mansion... I went to Avu's room... I saw Elina was ready... She came to me and said...
Elina: I am ready baby... You know what I was thinking that after signing the papers we should go for a date... What's say...
Sid: if your rubbish is over then let's go...
We both went from there and reached the office... We went inside the office... She saw no one was there... She said...
Elina: Sid no one is here... What are we both doing here???...
I didn't utter a word, and suddenly many police officers surrounded us... She was shocked and for the first time I saw fear in her eyes... She look at me and said...
Elina: what is this Sid???...
Sid: wahi jo tum soch rahi ho... They came here to arrest you...
Elina: you can't do this to me Sid... Or else Avneet and your family...
Sid: Avu and my family members are saved... Yes Elina they all are saved... And those goons who are in Nandra mansion, police have arrested them also... Your game is over...
I bring out my gun and pointed towards her...